EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

nbp

Flashaholic
Been working hard on my Ti EDC gear. We're almost there! Here's what's in my pockets as I head to work, all Ti...

photo2re.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Been working hard on my Ti EDC gear. We're almost there! Here's what's in my pockets as I head to work, all Ti...

photo2re.jpg

I have a Ti Atwood Pest. Love it.

Curious if you've had any issues with the ZT.

Last edited:

tjswarbrick

Enlightened

Very nice setup, nbp.
In my dreams, when I have the scratch, a Haiku, Prybaby, and 0551 will do it for me.
In the meantime, I make do with a Groovy!, Piranha, and M390 Para2.

nbp

Flashaholic
Monocrom said:
I have a Ti Atwood Pest. Love it.

Curious if you've had any issues with the ZT.

Peter makes awesome stuff! I have gotten hold of 5 of his various tools over the past few years and I love them and carry them all the time. So handy!

As to the ZT, I just got it in yesterday actually, lol. No issues yet, though it hasn't seen too much slashing action in two days of carry. Cuts coffee cake really well though. ;)

tjswarbrick said:
Very nice setup, nbp.
In my dreams, when I have the scratch, a Haiku, Prybaby, and 0551 will do it for me.
In the meantime, I make do with a Groovy!, Piranha, and M390 Para2.

Thanks! I absolutely recommend the Haiku when you can do it. It's in my opinion the best EDC light out there, as you can tell from my review in my sigline. Atwood's stuff is great too. This is my first experience with ZT, I am liking it so far. Can't afford a real XM-18 after months of lusting, so this baby is the next best thing - Rick's design at a third of the price. Nice. :)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Peter makes awesome stuff! I have gotten hold of 5 of his various tools over the past few years and I love them and carry them all the time. So handy!

As to the ZT, I just got it in yesterday actually, lol. No issues yet, though it hasn't seen too much slashing action in two days of carry. Cuts coffee cake really well though. ;)

. . . This is my first experience with ZT, I am liking it so far. Can't afford a real XM-18 after months of lusting, so this baby is the next best thing - Rick's design at a third of the price. Nice. :)

Price is a small issue with the XM-18. Getting a new one or finding someone to part with their's is an even bigger one. Understandable, but a bit annoying. :)

Definitely like the look of that particular ZT.

legtu

Enlightened
i envy you guys. what's usually in my pockets are just pocket lints, change, handkerchief and a usb drive. :naughty:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are you carrying today, post a pic here...

Today's choices...

7136432579_329b2f65ae_c.jpg

davyro

Enlightened
Re: What are you carrying today, post a pic here...

2012-05-03%2021.58.41.jpg

My first photo upload in a thread,it just had to be my Rotary.I know the lighting isn't great but it was just a quick shot with my phone.:duh2:

Last edited:

etherealshade

Enlightened

A custom L1 running a M31N, off one AA cell for two lovely levels and decently long runtime. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

q3131a

Newly Enlightened
No pics from me but I EDC a Surefire E1B Back Up. Goes with me pretty much where ever I go. Unfortunately, after 9/11, I haven't carried any knives. I used to EDC a SAK Champ and a Buck 110.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
No pics from me but I EDC a Surefire E1B Back Up. Goes with me pretty much where ever I go. Unfortunately, after 9/11, I haven't carried any knives. I used to EDC a SAK Champ and a Buck 110.

Thankfully, NYPD still doesn't care about Swiss Army Knives or multi-tools with non-locking blades that can't be accessed from the outside. Though to be honest, I do know of a lawyer representing two different clients arrested under the Sullivan Act and charged with carrying gravity knives. In both cases, Buck model 110s. I still carry my SAK. Though it's a thin layer Victorinox Compact.

Last edited:

NimRock

Newly Enlightened
IMG_0442.jpg

Revo sunglasses
Seiko 5 military
Cheep vodafone smart phone
Zebra expandz pen
Vic classic alox
Quark Mini CR2 High CRI

The Quark is new and I'm loving the light, for it's brightness (compared to the Itp A2 Eos it replaced) and the high CRI beam. It is a bit thick and heavy though. I may have to buy yet more lights :p

loquutis79

Enlightened
Oh you guys with all the Glocks and Sigs, I would love to collect hand guns as they are so cool. I am not a fan of what they can do, but the items themselves are so amazing. Up here in Canada we have a hard time walking around with smokes in our pockets, never mind hand guns.

I would love to EDC a nice Glock just for the cool factor.