EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I would love to EDC a nice Glock just for the cool factor.

Honestly, if they weren't so lightweight and ridiculously reliable, I doubt so many would bother carrying them.

In terms of looks or "cool" factor, they're ugly as Hell! Looks like someone took a brick, turned it sideways, carved out a crude form that looks like a handgun, spray-painted it black, and then put it in a holster. Imagine meeting a woman who was perfectly ideal for you in each and every single way, except in terms of looks. Would you still keep her? Hell, I definitely would. Same reason so may folks EDC a Glock. Much respect to every aspect of an excellent handgun, except the looks. (Oh man, they're so ugly. :sick2: )

Danielight

Enlightened
What I "Every Day Carry" in my front pockets: iTP A3 EOS Upgraded, and Leatherman Micra. (Wallet and comb in back pockets.)

EDC.jpg

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
No pics (sorry,don't have a camera..) but here goes.

Apartment keys (door and mailbox) on a lanyard,Keycard (for the exterior door) in a bus pass holder with lanyard.(both clipped to my belt loop with carabiners).That's in my right front pocket.

In my left front pocket usually lives my Ti Preon 2.(quite bright and usefully sized.)

badinstincts

Newly Enlightened
YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! I got a small wallet, my iphone, house keys and car keys, and cigarettes. You people seriously need all that junk, especially knives? Wimps! And I thought I had too much junk in my pockets. Ughhh

Burgess

Flashaholic
here's an idea . . . .

Ditch those cigarettes, and you can carry a Swiss Army Knife !

:)
_

OCD

Enlightened
YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! I got a small wallet, my iphone, house keys and car keys, and cigarettes. You people seriously need all that junk, especially knives? Wimps! And I thought I had too much junk in my pockets. Ughhh

I don't recall you mentioning any type of light!? :thinking: ....on a forum dedicated to flashlights! :fail:

So you don't believe in being prepared. Just don't get mad when you ask one of us that is prepared to borrow something...like a knife cause you need to open a package...or a screwdriver cause you need to tighten something and us "wimps" don't want to be bothered.

And just FWIW...I carry 2 knives and 2 flashlights (all together they actually carry smaller than a pack of cigarettes and don't cost as much in the long run!)

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seecamp .32, wallet, keys with small $1 light and small Swiss army knife, phone, sometimes a Leatherman SuperTool on my belt and now usually a bigger light, like my tan V10R that came yesterday.

I'm in shorts 345 days a year, but I like to look tidy. Things are starting to get heavy, so the Leatherman has been given a break.

Chris

Xacto

Enlightened

Okay, honestly most EDC stuff is a little bit over the top. But at least a small AAA keychain light and a small Victorinox like a Vic Rambler are quite usefull and could even be carried inside the cigarettes box. Give it a try! ;-)

Cheers
Thorsten

Chef niloc

Newly Enlightened
New member, but this is what I have on me right now. Its a lenslight mini-Ti, its my 1st and only light, but I think that will quickly change. As for the knife (I have lots of them) its a custom Emerson CQC

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/celtic2174/e7f182b8.jpg

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
cache_00000137547abc0b35a.jpg

Arc6 modded with a Cree XM-L T6. This thing rocks! Bright as heck and I still can't believe it's less than 3" long for a CR123 light. I had a really, really, difficult time in choose between this and the HDS System Executive Series, but I'm so glad that I went for the smaller, but still capable Arc6. Throw in the fact that it has a button tritium slot, the legendary deep pocket carry McGizmo clip, and piston drive UI and you have a real EDC winner. The mod does wonders to the output.

Last edited:

nmos

Newly Enlightened

I use my light (Itp A3) and multitool (Leatherman Charge Ti) every day.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts