EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

afraidofdark

Enlightened
Stainless DQG II R4 nw on the keyring, and love my SRM 704. The money clip is from my wife, cards and DL clipped inside the bills.

IMG_20121001_121057.jpg

T45

Enlightened
Loyalty cards are prone to breaking and falling off a keyring. I've found several "lost" loyalty cards in parking lots which broke near the hole.

Here is a less bulky way to carry loyalty cards. You can cut the bar codes from the loyalty cards and combine up to 4 of them into a single laminated card, the size of a business card. I carry this in my wallet.

discount-cards.jpg

now that's a smart idea.

DrewDT

Newly Enlightened
I just use an app Cardstar to save my loyalty cards on my smartphone. Excellent way to reduce what I carry.

Bigpapi13

Newly Enlightened
Fenix PD20 (been through washer and dryer 2 or 3 times:)), Spyderco Tenacious or Kershaw Skyline, Peanut lighter, Glock 26 plus spare mag, wallet, keys, chapstick.

Pretbek

Newly Enlightened
Fenix PD20 (been through washer and dryer 2 or 3 times:)), Spyderco Tenacious or Kershaw Skyline, Peanut lighter, Glock 26 plus spare mag, wallet, keys, chapstick.

Dang, really? Haven't heard that often from people who carry. Visit OK Corral much? :p I guess it is being as prepared as EDC 3 flashlights, so not as odd as it initially seemed to me. :eek:

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
Still carry HDS. 200T. (non-rotary) and I can't think of any situation where it has been anything but entirely adequate - Of course, there are times when a little more 'juice' would be great but the HDS. 200 gets the job done and the pure white beam is a refreshing change!

Goodonya' Henry. :thumbsup:

quantumboy7

Newly Enlightened
Spydie Police and his little sister.
Olight S10 and self-made holster.
Fenix LD-22 and self-made holster.
Keys with a Foursevens Preon (a wonderful little light!)
Self-made wallet.
Omega Seamaster Chrono (an old friend since 1996!)
Not shown: iPhone 4

edc by quantumboy7, on Flickr

Last edited:

grey timber wolf

Newly Enlightened
Last edited by a moderator:

LEDMaster2003_V2

Newly Enlightened
It depends - SF U2 or Coast PX-25. A couple of times I've EDC'd an old Eveready metal-body Incan light just to be old-school.

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/20/3e5upete.jpg

Work EDC:

OLight i3 aaa
Leatherman Squirt p4
Duluth Pack slim leather wallet
Droid X
Listerine pocket pack
SS collar stays (in shirt, not pocket...)
Swiss Legend chronograph with replacement leather band (Panerai style buckle)

Professional and functional.

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

MasseyLake

Newly Enlightened
4sevens Quark X123^2
Sig Sauer P226
Extra Magazine
Benchmade 5000 Presidio
Droid Razr
Blackhawk Hawkhook
Keys
Notepad
Pen
Wallet
Timex Expedition

surgicalshot

Newly Enlightened
Shortstack-love that holster. How are you liking it? If im carrying iwb (most of the time) iys the only holster i use for any of my guns, and i have quite the pile of leather stacked in a box that goes unused because of the minotaur!
I too love that holster i carry a glock 27

mbw_151

Enlightened
All you guys that can wear the big cargo pants every day, man I'm jealous. I can barely avoid looking lumpy and conspicuous carrying a; wallet, iPhone, Surefire pen, SAK Executive and Photon Freedom. Yes there is a larger flashlight and knife in my briefcase. The SIG 239 in a Dan Bolcker 911 is only for special occasions and I have to dress appropriately for carry.

Twisted

Newly Enlightened
I just use an app Cardstar to save my loyalty cards on my smartphone. Excellent way to reduce what I carry.

As much as I love my smartphone and use it for everything I never thought about that. Great idea and will have to look in to it.

My EDC:

Fenix PD30 (coated OD green)
Kershaw ZT300
Glock 30 (coated OD green)
Phone
Wallet

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDC Nite MX10 NATO watch with tritium.
Eagletac D25C XP-G2 clicky