• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Elzetta Charlie with Surefire Red Filter, both Bezels, two Tailcaps, both Lenses ...

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
charlie1.jpg

charlie2.jpg

charlie3.jpg

Elzetta Charlie AVS with high-low tailcap and rotary tailcap, tir and flood lens, standard and crenelated bezel, speed clip, and Surefire red filter.

Sent from Switzerland. If you buy it before Thursday I can send it from Germany because Thursday I will be in Germany.

$200.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I'll ship outside the EU. Switzerland is outside the EU.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Elzetta doesn't sell Alpha, Bravos and Charlies at the moment. Their website reads:
Beginning February 1, 2024, we will not be offering Elzetta Z-Line Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie Flashlights on our website. Currently, we are only taking orders from authorized Elzetta dealers due to large contracts being fulfilled at this time.
This is your chance to buy an almost new Charlie with lots of extras. And no import tax if you're in Europe.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
To make this point clear: I do ship internationally.

I know accessories don't count. That's why I lower the price to $180.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do ship internationally.

Because accessories probably don't count I'll lower the price to $180.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweden is in the EU, would it be ok for you if I send it this Thursday? I could send it from Germany without customs.