• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Emisar D18vn - Best SubCompact Popcan R

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1556980453.222628.jpg

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
If vinh can cerakote a d18vn to look something like a Canon L lens (white with an red ring) I'd buy it in a heart beat

a522d6d1d83e308a994fb52f2c4020f7.jpg

Agpp

Enlightened
Vinh, thanks a lot for the disassembly video, I don't care about it being unpolished, it's very informative and that's what matters to me. :)
There was however one moment that got me worried. It may have been just the camera but it looked like the MCPCB had some shiny paste-free spots. How is it really?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, thanks a lot for the disassembly video, I don't care about it being unpolished, it's very informative and that's what matters to me. :)
There was however one moment that got me worried. It may have been just the camera but it looked like the MCPCB had some shiny paste-free spots. How is it really?

The paceste was evenly applied it's just some were on the light and the rest were on the MCPCB

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is Pros and Cons when compare D18vn to MT18vn ?

D18vn pros: smaller, lighter, and has Anduril. Has much lower low levels.

MT18vn pros: has significantly better heat sinking, it's hotspot is larger, and to me, equally if not a bit more intense. 4 cells also means longer runtimes.

For cons: invert the pros

I think I prefer the MT18vn, because it's additional size is of no importance, I prefer the beam profile, and heat sinking in such a light. I'm sure Vinh could flash Anduril to an MT18vn, and if so, it's for sure the one to get IMO. It makes more sense altogether. But I wish it were built and designed as well as the Emisar.....

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it mine! is it mine? can"t wait.........................................!

I still use my Jaxman Z1vn SST70 every work day, it's brilliant to this day - it must be 3-4 years old and I still get good coments on it.

Last edited: