• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Emisar D4Svn - Most Compact 26650 Quad R

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice looking light.. grey one looks the best.. emisar done great job on the d4s by adding aux led, stepped ramp modes, and magnetic tailcap. User interface is very awesome.. i find 26650 is more convenience for longer runtime, and as well as output.. 26650 can maintain 50% of the output when the battery reach 3.5v..

markr6

Flashaholic
Is it true the d4s can run on the aux blue lights for 20 years? Do those 16 leds really dont consume any energy?

I measured 70uA on the low setting. But that's with a $20 DMM so take it for what it's worth.

I do see a bit of green in my 219C. Not a deal-breaker, but not what I expected.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it true the d4s can run on the aux blue lights for 20 years? Do those 16 leds really dont consume any energy?
I never understood how those blue aux lights worked. So they just stay on 24/7? It's not possible to turn them off? Do they still remain on if you don't have a 26650 in the light? I would thought it was powered through the 26650, but now reading that the aux lights don't consume any energy., it got me thinking....

markr6

Flashaholic
I never understood how those blue aux lights worked. So they just stay on 24/7? It's not possible to turn them off? Do they still remain on if you don't have a 26650 in the light? I would thought it was powered through the 26650, but now reading that the aux lights don't consume any energy., it got me thinking....

When the light is off, you can set them brighter. They are on low by default. You can turn them completely off. Or there is a beacon mode where they blink when the light is off.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Placed an order a while ago, hopeful mine would be part part of this new stock? Anxious to receive.

What color did you order? I had 2 and for some weird reason they were both black and I liked them over the other colors

I would email him just to make sure his staff is aware. It's a family business. She might be cooking and overlook it.

Last edited:

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
What color did you order? I had 2 and for some weird reason they were both black and I liked them over the other colors

I would email him just to make sure his staff is aware. It's a family business. She might be cooking and overlook it.
Green - no shipping info just says order in progress, ordered it back on 8/30 and on 9/2 received notification that it's in line.

Steeldog

Newly Enlightened
I kept going back and forth on green and grey. Lol. Hopefully I can get that second green one. I ordered this morning.

Jackwibble

Newly Enlightened
Oooh hopefully my green meanie in Spec2 will be winging its way across the pond very soon then can't wait to try it out.