• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - ** Sale now closed **

N1TRO

Newly Enlightened
Re: *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - Most zero use, minty shelf queens

thanks man, I cant wait
buttrock.gif
. It will be my first proper torch
au.gif
because my tn35 is a Christmas present:twothumbs.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - Most zero use, minty shelf queens

#7 - Missing Photos added. Nice in the hand light with the popular tail standing Surefire clicky tailcap.Price drop to $119 shipped.
john%20henry%20134_zps9tospuvk.jpg~original

john%20henry%20135_zpsus3krf52.jpg~original

Last edited:

Sanford02

Newly Enlightened

Interested in #10....

Is this an original M91? not M91a or M91b?

N1TRO

Newly Enlightened

Received my order, great packaging, 1 day shipping which is rare here and its AWESOME!

pity i'm still waiting for my tn35 so I can use one of the batteries from the bundle.

Sanford02

Newly Enlightened

I will take #10....the M91

I only have 30 posts here, but I used to be very active at CPFMP with over 400 posts there. I hope I am considered an established member for the purposes of this sale.

Paypal and PM coming soon

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

Saturday morning summary:

The following member's lights are paid in full and will ship today (Saturday)

#10 - Sanford02

Thanks guys.

James.... :)

So, James, I've been wondering. What's up with the word removed at the bottom of all your posts? An interesting story perhaps? :)

~ Chance

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

So, James, I've been wondering. What's up with the word removed at the bottom of all your posts? An interesting story perhaps? :)

~ Chance
Hi Gardiner, it was an old link for my old flashlight dealership: cooltorches.com selling 4Sevens, Malkoff and HDS lights. Since I sold my carpet retail business, cooltorches.com has been shut down.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

*** New Lights Added ***

Nitecore D10 R2 Camo

HDS P140 Tactical clicky

Details in 1st post of this thread.

James.....

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened

I'll take the HDS please if still available.
Thank you

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Guys,

** Most prices reduced to get these lights sold **

Thanks,

James....:D

MBentz

Enlightened

I can't take it any longer. I'll take #4. PayPal on its way.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

** Saturday afternoon Update **

The following lights are sold, paid for and will ship Monday:

#4 - MBentz

#38 - Dirty Wage Guy

Thanks guys,

James.....
:grin2:

Last edited:

HKdude

Newly Enlightened
Re: *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - ** New Lights added!! + discounts

It appears #6 (MD2 Hi/Low) @$89 is still available, so I'll take it, thank you very much! It's nice that the folks on this forum help each other out....I know my wife would appreciate the help in that situation. All the best to John's family.

PP on the way.

Kevin

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - ** New Lights added!! + discounts

It appears #6 (MD2 Hi/Low) @$89 is still available, so I'll take it, thank you very much! It's nice that the folks on this forum help each other out....I know my wife would appreciate the help in that situation. All the best to John's family.

PP on the way.

Kevin
Hi HKdude, Yes #6 is available. Your Paypal payment has been received and your light will ship Monday.

I agree 100% with your comments regarding the awesome members of this, world's best internet forum - high quality members are the norm around here!:D

Thanks,

James....:)

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
*** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - ** New Lights added!! + disco...

James
I'll take #7 as per our PM, PP sent
Thanks!

Latest posts