• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
We may or may not do more 6P. We're not doing any more refinishing. Just to many rejects. What we have left is all there will be.

Glad I got all the 6Ps I did, red, blue (2), orange cerakote with extender, GITD cerakote withe extender, BLACK HAIII, "natural / distressed" HAIII, more than that, those are the ones that pop right into my mind.

alwayslight

Newly Enlightened
Hi I have been trying to order one of your flashlights on the website and ship to Singapore but the shipping charges are $999 while the light is about 5% of that. I was wondering if you needed to resolve an IT issue or if you don't ship internationally. Also when would the ETA be? Would appreciate your clarification thank you. Sent an email to Oveready but there was no reply.

msim

Enlightened
Any ETA on smooth bezel rings for Z44 bezels? Specifically the SS, Ti or TiAlN SS variants?

Last edited:

helios123

Enlightened
Hi Dan, any ETA for black Triads with clips and black custom HA Z41 tailcaps?

Cheers

Glenn

Last edited:

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any ETA on the black custom knurled tailcaps? Just scored a old school oveready modified 6p and wanted a mcclicky capable tailcap. Thanks!

Appletz

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, Moddoolar production is hold while we finish BOSS.
Moddoolar production (including Triad) is scheduled for completion in early 2017

Are you anticipating a significant restock of the line (complete Wasps, triads, etc) or just a few units? Getting in on the tiny trickles the past couple years has been very difficult. Trying to temper my expectations :(

Of course I acknowledge the amount of work that goes into them, so I get that it's not like snapping your fingers.

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Are you anticipating a significant restock of the line (complete Wasps, triads, etc) or just a few units? Getting in on the tiny trickles the past couple years has been very difficult. Trying to temper my expectations :(
Sorry for the difficulty. A few points:

When we run low or sell out of a given part, its possible to find extras which are then posted, creating a trickle (on/off/on/off).

When we do a new production run, its not economically possible to make less than 50 of most parts. Usually 100-200.

The Moddoolar restock we are planning would include 100+ of multiple parts at the same time.

These would be simultaneously available as kits/hosts and individual parts, with continuous availability over months.

The 3 key areas for this restock are bodies (especially the TL65), tailcaps (especially the Triad), and heads (especially the Wasp).

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you plan to make Custom Knurled E Series Tailcaps also available in Solid Copper as the shrouded tailcaps are?