• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Exotic Coating Service

ejot

Enlightened
PM sent - I shipped w/ tracking and insur, but I can't find a record. :sweat:
If you could find a second to confirm they showed up, I could start sleeping at night again. :crackup:

Phredd

Enlightened
I know the number of flashlights, and in my case a tailcap, you're receiving must be overwhelming, but if you could make a list to confirm that you've received our stuff, we could ALL sleep better. :)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I know the number of flashlights, and in my case a tailcap, you're receiving must be overwhelming, but if you could make a list to confirm that you've received our stuff, we could ALL sleep better. :)

Phredd, in case you missed Jonathan's post #299. This "load" is going to take a lot of his time. I'm not expecting him to get these organized and start the new thread until early/mid-January...so as Mac said, patience is needed. Having seen Jonathan's earlier work, I'm sure everyone will be thrilled.

Guys, I've extended the date to the last few slackers ...

I'm hoping to get their parts in no later than this weekend in order to start. As next week I'll be traveling across the pond again for an extended period of time with faith hope of coming back for xmas.

I'll check back here again with a recap post. So far alot of beautiful lights which I hope will even be more precious when I finished.

This thread is getting really long, so we'll start a new thread with catalog xfer when the job starts.

Jonathan

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jonathan,

I hope you've made it home for the holidays and enjoy them!

Looking forward to an update / start of a new thread when you have time - no rush as it appears you have an enormous job ahead of you. I appreciate the opportunity you've given us.

One thing I've learned on the custom b/s/t is patience !!

lovecpf

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jonathan,

I hope you've made it home for the holidays and enjoy them!

Looking forward to an update / start of a new thread when you have time - no rush as it appears you have an enormous job ahead of you. I appreciate the opportunity you've given us.

One thing I've learned on the custom b/s/t is patience !!

lovecpf

True dat!

Merry New Year Ha HA HA!

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Can we still send things to be coated out to Jonathon? I'm assuming they will be there by the time he gets back.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't speak for Jonathan, but I know he does like help in answering others questions. My thought is that because he already extended the deadline once, then had to wait longer for some "stragglers," is quite busy already and went home for Christmas, I doubt he is still taking lights. Of course the only one who can really answer your question is Jonathan himself. At this time, I believe he is in the middle of cataloging all of the lights/parts and what is being done with them. It is also my understanding that he doesn't plan on posting anything here until the cataloging is done, and then it will only be to post the new link to show what is being done. You can try to PM him, but I suspect his box is full.

Dragunov65

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

Happy New Years to everybody.All the very best for the upcoming New Year(2010).

I post this in regards to a message I posted earlier on this board asking about the status of my Modamag Draco Titanium order(Standard titanium Package).Mine was executed on the 9th December.Basically I ponder, is there still the option to have the nice AlTiN coating applied? if so for how much extra? Can one order this light with this as an option?

I want my light AlTiN PVD coated!

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
:rant:I'm not checking EBay for my lights yet :caution:, but a "how do you do:)?" would be really appreciated. I know, I know, I need to show more restraint:whistle:, but these are some of my most precious lights:eek:! I'm just looking for an update...:shrug::tinfoil:
Frank
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
:rant:I'm not checking EBay for my lights yet :caution:, but a "how do you do:)?" would be really appreciated. I know, I know, I need to show more restraint:whistle:, but these are some of my most precious lights:eek:! I'm just looking for an update...:shrug::tinfoil:
Frank
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Drywolf, this stuff takes lots of time. More time than you can imagine. There is nothing for you to worry about. Please be patient. :wave:

Cheers
Dave