• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight Fall Clean-Out Sale

scalpel_ninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
All prices include shipping within the US, taking PayPal FF (add 4% for G&S).

Lights will not come with batteries unless otherwise stated.

eBzev9K.jpg

Going top to bottom, left to right.

Fenix PD40R V2 (modified) $120 $110
Cosmetically in excellent condition. I modified this with a high CRI XHP 50, 4500K 90 CRI emitter. Glorious high CRI neutral beam with excellent power. Comes with Fenix battery.

Apollo Penlight $85
I bought this on their last drop a few months ago. Nice incandescent-like floody beam. Has patina that seems to follow the lines of where it sits in the case, can be polished out, but I left it as-is. Will come with case, no batteries.

Surefire U2 $175 $160 $150 each

Never thought I would be selling these. I wanted to modify them to have a modern emitter, but never had the time or courage to get the heads open.

One has the Seoul P4 emitter, CR123 x2 or 16650 body. Selector ring is a bit stiff.

Second has the Luxeon V emitter; I loosened the sleeve to allow for 18650 use. Please note this one flashes to lowest brightness between modes. Not sure if this was a quirk or flaw.

Jetbeam RRT-0 $50
This is the first production model; has scuffs and dings from prior carry and use. The head had a medium sized ding that flattened the aluminum. I was able to repair it and now the bezel screws open easily. I've also opened the head and "tuned" the selector ring to have zero play and good action. I wanted to swap the emitter, but didn't get around to buying the 16mm board for the new footprint. Comes with clip installed and original box.

Nitecore EX11.2 $120
This is housed in a full titanium host of Hanko-like style. Excellent piston drive action and modified with a de-domed Nichia 519a 4000K (near 3700K tint). Will come with stock body.

Cloud Defensive MCH EDC-D $150
Has a few dings from carry and use; two mode head with nice neutral tint. Will come with CD battery, two-bay charger, and box. Fitted with Thyrm LPC clip.

Cloud Defensive MCH 2.0 HC-DF $180
Excellent cosmetic condition, fully programmable head. Will come with CD battery, two-bay charger, and box. Fitted with CD full size metal clip.

Nitecore D10 $50 $45
Appears to be the first production. Ramping UI and in fair cosmetic condition. The piston action works well when the head is not tightened all the way down. Not sure if the piston is a hair too long, but does not really affect water resistance or function. Comes with original box

Nitecore EX10 $50
Good cosmetic condition. Piston action works well and has ramping UI. Comes with original box and papers.

Addendum:
Zebralight SC600w IV Plus Hi $70
Pristine condition, comes with original box. I played with the light a bit but couldn't get behind the UI.

Addendum 9/16/23

KXuCxti.jpg

Elzetta Remote Switch Tail Cap $50
Twelve inch wire. Works as it should, good condition.

Jetbeam Jet-III Pro $50
Decent condition with some surface wear. Ramping UI. Stock clip was broken, so I replaced it with a grey Thyrm LPC clip. Comes with diffuser filter.

Modified Nitecore EDC27 $90
Emitters swapped to dual XML high CRI LEDs, 3000K tint. Awesome even beam. Will come with spare EDC27 (broken) as spare parts.

Niteye MSC20 $25
Stock with XML emitter, tail rotary UI with stepped brightness. Body has some scratches but no dings, no clip.

Lumintop GT Mini Pro $40
I was going to modify this one, but didn't have the time. Has a nice neutral beam, comes with short tube

Freebies; limit one with each purchase
Maglite Solitaire LED (cool tint)
Coast HX5
Inova X1 (I think?)
Thrunite Ti3 V2
Silver no-name UV light

Last edited:

TILL-22

Newly Enlightened
The SC600 arrived, thanks a lot for the quick and pleasant transaction!

turbodog

Flashaholic

Surefire U2 $175 $160 $150 each

Never thought I would be selling these. I wanted to modify them to have a modern emitter, but never had the time or courage to get the heads open.

Second has the Luxeon V emitter; I loosened the sleeve to allow for 18650 use. Please note this one flashes to lowest brightness between modes. Not sure if this was a quirk or flaw.

Having owned 3 of this model it's probably a small flaw. If it's been like that for years and is stable, then nothing to worry about.

Latest posts