• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cool Fall SPY 007 - mint condition

yevets

Newly Enlightened
Mint Cool Fall SPY 007 flashlight purchased directly from Dave in 2018. Serial number 0841. I will cover FedEx or USPS shipping costs to continental US.

Cool Fall SPY 007 - Price $1700
- Sapphire head
- Black-Ti Stone Wash finish
- XP-L-Hi finish
SPY_01.jpg

SPY_03.jpg

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I dont know much about this light, what makes it so special? Is it just super custom?

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
what makes it so special?
My opinions:
Pride of owning one of the most expensive, small batch USA made Titanium lights.

A bit like the difference between driving a Rolls Royce instead of a Toyota.

Sapphire lens, 6 output rotary dial with programmable levels, in a unique side by side dual battery configuration (2 CR123 or two 16340), for longer battery life than single cell lights of that length.

If side by side form factor interests you, on a more modest budget, the Frelux Synergy tics similar boxes in AAA or AA size.

Ultimately, the way someone chooses to spend their money is a matter of personal preference. If you can afford to drive a Rolls, and dont choose to drive a Toyota to the Opera, more power to you.

Having that kind of discretionary capital, is a personal problem I would not mind having, its just not in the cards for me, in this lifetime.

Last edited:

aambrow

Newly Enlightened
I dont know much about this light, what makes it so special? Is it just super custom?
thumb forward operation while easily dialing in the right intensity for scouting the sock drawer to tell the difference between navy and black socks all while wife sleeps :) believe me it's worth it and gotta have a backup

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
My opinions:
Pride of owning one of the most expensive, small batch USA made Titanium lights.

A bit like the difference between driving a Rolls Royce instead of a Toyota.

Sapphire lens, 6 output rotary dial with programmable levels, in a unique side by side dual battery configuration (2 CR123 or two 16340), for longer battery life than single cell lights of that length.

If side by side form factor interests you, on a more modest budget, the Frelux Synergy tics similar boxes in AAA or AA size.

Ultimately, the way someone chooses to spend their money is a matter of personal preference. If you can afford to drive a Rolls, and dont choose to drive a Toyota to the Opera, more power to you.

Having that kind of discretionary capital, is a personal problem I would not mind having, its just not in the cards for me, in this lifetime.
Thank you for the information. I just was unfamiliar with it and this is quite helpful.