• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Father's Day Sale

Capolini

Banned

Just curious!! Isn't this[TX25C2] a SMALL flashlight? Why would it require Two hands to operate?

:)

hmmmmmmm maybe the twisting head to change modes require Two hands,a disadvantage for such a small light...especially when walking the Dog!

S200C2vn....I just keep on max and does not get hot after 40 continuous minutes! :eek:

Last edited:

y260

Enlightened
Just curious!! Isn't this[TX25C2] a SMALL flashlight? Why would it require Two hands to operate?

The specific TX25C2 in this sale is a single mode twisty with 1750 lumens. I assume the high drive current caused the electronic switch and modes present on a normal TX25C2 to be lost. So, the only way to turn this specific TX25C2vn on is by twisting the tailcap til tension on the battery turns the light on (i.e. you need two hands).

But a normal TX25C2 has an electronic switch allowing it to be used one-handed.

Capolini

Banned
The specific TX25C2 in this sale is a single mode twisty with 1750 lumens. I assume the high drive current caused the electronic switch and modes present on a normal TX25C2 to be lost. So, the only way to turn this specific TX25C2vn on is by twisting the tailcap til tension on the battery turns the light on (i.e. you need two hands).

But a normal TX25C2 has an electronic switch allowing it to be used one-handed.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,ok,so the Switch[button] is negligible.My X10vn does not have a switch,,,but the TX25C2vn is Sort of like my X10vn but for different reasons. The X10vn is designed to loosen, unloosen tail cap to switch from low to high. :D

CAMVDCS

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,

On #33, S200C2vn XML2 PDTn. Are there 3 modes on it (low, med, high). I was watching selfbuilt's youtube on this light and his prototype had only 2 modes.

Capolini

Banned
Vinh,

On #33, S200C2vn XML2 PDTn. Are there 3 modes on it (low, med, high). I was watching selfbuilt's youtube on this light and his prototype had only 2 modes.
GO back to the S200C2vn thread!! I found your answer that Vinh answerd in Post #653.page 22!

p.s. SB also mentions in that video that his is the prototype and that the ones for sale will have 3 modes!

CAMVDCS

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Capo. I see the Post ("Great News. I can now tune out 3 mode instead of two for the light :)"). Also, I didn't watch SB's video til the end. I guess I got the be more patient reading posts and watching videos. Thanks.