• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler for metal boot retaining ring for Macs tri-edc

helios123

Enlightened
Im in for one. :) is there anymore available? I prefer blasted but anything is good for me.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
okay! I will be posting these hopefully later this evening. This batch will not work in Mac Ti lights though. I've not found one of the Ti EDC or Tri-EDC lights that they fit. They have fit every copper light I've had, and most of the others were hit and miss. With all of the Non-Ti lights, the internal threads could be cleaned up with a standard bottoming tap if you have access to one.

These rings will also work in the Sigma Customs lights, as Devin uses a tap for the threads, so they are to spec.

I don't have a Hanko Trident to try them in, but in theory they should work in them as well if the retaining ring on them is to the thread spec, and not the McClicky specs (undersized).

I will be working on a second batch that will be sized to the McClicky so the Ti owners can get in on this too.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
checking on interest for these that would actually fit the Mac Ti lights since this first run (in my signature) did not....

Latest posts