*Fenix 2015 product catalog*: lots of new lights!

markr6

Flashaholic
Please a NW option.

+1. But I gave up on Fenix a long time ago, other than a few instances. So I'm not holding my breath.

I thought the PD32UE was a big hit. I just have a hard time arguing with 5000K. Perfect compromise if you only going to sell one.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where is that USB-rechargeable pack for the TK75? I remember it was called something like the ARP-L2 or ARP-L5 and that'd have been pretty sweet to own. I'm a fan of USB rechargeable lights; don't see why it can't be done - we no longer swap battery packs for our phones, do we :)

And I'm still a fan even though I had a UC45 microUSB connector fail on me. Life happens, first Fenix (out of a couple of dozen that I've owned.. addict indeed) to give problems in ten years. Once in ten.. I think I got lucky. And that's why we always have a spare. :) my UC35 is now picking up the slack!

kj2

Flashaholic

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any other info on the TK16? It looks like there is no side switch so I'm wondering if it might be a worthy successor to the original TK12. If that's the case I'll gladly buy 2 or 3!

kj2

Flashaholic
Any other info on the TK16? It looks like there is no side switch so I'm wondering if it might be a worthy successor to the original TK12. If that's the case I'll gladly buy 2 or 3!
Have contacted Fenix, and there is no additional info they can give.

photon_released

Newly Enlightened
That TK76 light is crazy looking!

I always have mixed feelings about lights like that. That are so cool to look at and really appeal to my inner 9 y/o, but they are so silly in function that it makes it slight harder to purchase them. I would feel a little silly taking that thing for an evening dog walk...

kj2

Flashaholic
b06f954da7476fb8eca696095a0ec324.jpg

http://fenixlight.com/ProductMore.aspx?id=1174&tid=9&cid=1#