Fenix TK15 (1x18650/2xCR123A XP-G R5) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS and more!

safety first

Newly Enlightened
I would think either are fine - it really comes down to the interface you want. The TK15 has slightly higher max output, but that could just because it is a newer sample (i.e. there may have been some circuit tweaks from the original version TK12).

Selbuilt
Thanks for your input and especially the thorough review of the TK15. I did purchase the TK15 and I think I will be happy with the light for its purposes. The only design weakness I have discovered even worthy of mention is the front switch. It is indeed difficult to locate, easy to use but yet difficult to locate. I think my next pocket light will be the PD30, as the quality of the TK15 has given me confidence in the Fenix brand. Thanks again for your input.

radu1976

Enlightened
Or you could have gone with the TK21 which has just come up :).
I am very curious how its regulation will be : very flat like for the TK12 / TK11 R2 version with 18650 cells / TK10 with CR123s or good but not perfect like the TK15 runtime ?

d7e7r7

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have both the Fenix TK15 and Olight M20s?
I'm looking at getting an EDC light but really can't make up my mind between the two and would like some advice from someone who has used both as I can't get my hands on them before buying them...