Fenix TK22 TAC Can't.get light to stay on

MTHall

Newly Enlightened
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I just bought this flashlight. Every time I try to click it on I press the tail cap and it will go.off the minute I take my thumb off the tail switch. Any suggestions are.much appreciated..

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I just bought this flashlight. Every time I try to click it on I press the tail cap and it will go.off the minute I take my thumb off the tail switch. Any suggestions are.much appreciated..
I would say contact their customer service, I've had pretty good luck with a cheaper end light that took double As. Good luck!

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's how you want a tactical light to work.
You shoot and move…shoot and move.
You want that light to always turn off at depress so you can move undetected.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it turns out to be user error 😊
Heard that light had a stiffer switch that earlier models. I'm guessing you just didn't push the button all the way down. Lightly pressing a forward clicky will make it turn on, then off when you release it. That makes it useful for signaling and avoiding detection. Have to push the button all the way down and release to keep the light on.

MTHall

Newly Enlightened
Heard that light had a stiffer switch that earlier models. I'm guessing you just didn't push the button all the way down. Lightly pressing a forward clicky will make it turn on, then off when you release it. That makes it useful for signaling and avoiding detection. Have to push the button all the way down and release to keep the light on.
Thanks very much. That is right..Unfortunately for me,I have Arthritis so it makes it harder for me than most people. I wish I had gone with the other light I was thinking of. Will get used to it though.