Fenix TK75(3*U2 LEDs, 2600 lumens)

kolbasz

Newly Enlightened
Actually i don't need comparison:)
The TK70 is too long(408mm),heavier(769g) operates with D batteries:(
It doesn't matter(for me) that TK70 throws 100 metres more, the TK75 is more comfortable, operates with 18650, only 185mm long, weigh 510g, and it's just BEAUTIFUL!

(for me)

...but i really recommend Fenix to launch a holster for the TK75. That and a Neutral tint are all i need.
(hope they are reading the topics:))

Last edited:

Up All Night

Enlightened
Did you guys not realise that both pics were from their ads? It's just random shots and not ones taken to purposely show us how well it throws.

As I don't do Facebook, I have no idea how these shots were/are presented. Yes, I assumed they are "file" photos and after checking the ads, it's apparent they are taken in the same location. Obviously they shoot them at different angles/orientations, common sense would dictate that. Shining a TK75 at a distant treeline is pretty much displaying its throw,..........just sayin! :D

PhatPhil

Newly Enlightened
...but i really recommend Fenix to launch a holster for the TK75. That and a Neutral tint are all i need.

+1 on holster and neutral T6 3C option :)

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK70 is too long(408mm),heavier(769g) operates with D batteries:(
It doesn't matter(for me) that TK70 throws 100 metres more, the TK75 is more comfortable, operates with 18650, only 185mm long, weigh 510g, and it's just BEAUTIFUL!

(for me)

Flashlights are not all brightness, throw, etc. You are correct on all counts. Hell, I even bought a light just for the looks of it! (Xeno G42 v2)

kolbasz

Newly Enlightened
I have an F42V2 NW :)
Althoug it is cheap , It's a beautiful, NW, small, good thrower, and quality product, i think.
...so you have bought a good flashlight, not just a look:)

Last edited:

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
[h=5]Fenix Store[/h]8 hours ago

SPREAD THE WORD ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND ON THE FORUMS:

Fenix is shipping the TK75 this week. We are still trying to find out how many we will get in the first shipment (they are dividing our total order into multiple shipments). Will update you when we get a final word.

Like · · Share

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
I dont think really any of the other 3 xml lights are in the genre of the tk75 other then the tk70 because the tk75 is meant to be a thrower

The Thrunite TN30 is a decent thrower, and a LOT more compact (with regards to major diameter), but I've got to admit that I'm looking forward to this light as well.

Samy

Enlightened
I have the TK41 and I would really like to know how the TK75 compares to it.
I know that the TK75 is more comparable to the TK70, but the TK70 wasn't an option for me, as it is too big for my taste.
I am definitely curious to read your opinion too. :)

I'm in the same boat, i am really looking forward to a comparison between the TK-41 and the TK-75.

cheers

biglights

Enlightened
I'm in the same boat, i am really looking forward to a comparison between the TK-41 and the TK-75.

cheers

It wont be a comparison the TK75 will destroy it. Lux looks to be at least double, put three TK41 together than there will be a comparison :naughty:

CyberCT

Enlightened
1) It seems everyone is more keen on the metal ring on the head, but I for one really like the complete black flashlights instead (with dark buttons) Fenix has made previously, including the TK70. Not tooo keen on the newer look Fenix is going for.
2) What I will need to know is if the larger, higher capacity 3400mah protected Panasonic cells, will fit the TK75. They are more like 18700.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Just so you guys know, a Olight SR51 will out throw a Fenix TK41. So will a Sunwayman T40CS, Olight M3X Crelant 7G5, and EagleTac M3C4 U2. I don't have the newer U2 version TK41, but all of these lights I mentioned will beat it. But the TK41 is one of the best quality lights I own. And it takes AA which I like.

Last edited:

snala

Newly Enlightened
It wont be a comparison the TK75 will destroy it. Lux looks to be at least double, put three TK41 together than there will be a comparison :naughty:
Yes but if you look at Fenix's numbers the TK41 is 59,000cd, the TK75 is 92,000cd and the TK70 is 130,000cd so the 75 is only half as much again as the TK41.
The TK75 is only 70% of the TK70's throw based on those numbers too so i'll be waiting for beamshots and videos before I buy this one.

ChessFan

Newly Enlightened

I do agree, but I have never had any problems with the TK41's throw. Even if there are much better throwers out there, the TK41 has been always enough for me in the throw department. What the TK41 lacks in my opinion is a wide enough spill. So, if the TK75 out-throws it by just a bit, but will have a wider and brighter spill (which is quite obvious), then it will satisfy my general needs much better.
I must admit, the TK75's format is much more to my liking than those "soda can" lights with 3 or 4 18650s. That's why I am so interested. :grin2:

kolbasz

Newly Enlightened
Fenix's answer to the Holster question:

"No, it won't come with a holster but a lanyard strap. It will be a bit large for a holster.

Thanks for asking."

:(

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Just get an open ended holster for a light with the same barrel diameter and you're good to go.

:D