• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired "Fight Club" sale...

A lot of cool lights on here. Very nice! With 2 young kids, most of them are out of my price range, but still, very nice.

I also love the post title and philosophy behind it.

Well played.

WOW, I am really glad I didn't see this thread when it was first posted. I'd be screwed. Already have a keyboard surrounded by lights that currently "own me". Been thinking of going more minimal lately myself. Good luck with the rest of the sale.

Thanks! This will be a queen all the way =) I have only a few EDC lights (which is all I need). The rest have to be queens or toys :) I'm gonna be selling the others off pretty soon :naughty: I have a place for this one next to the couple of others I have in the safe / display.

My lights arrived today in perfect condition :) Fast shipping to Canada and Damien was a pleasure to deal with :wave: Here's a few Pumpkin pics :thumbsup:

p1060225bz.jpg

p1060229d.jpg

p1060233.jpg

p1060254m.jpg

Thanks
Todd

back up on: "F6: nekomane "Fenix" CR2 tube with 3 trit slots each holding ice blue vials, with new Fenix tailcap, battery sensitive tube; some primaries won't fit, 4Sevens MiNi 123 compatible with certain batteries (like my DLG Li-ion 14250), unknown history, $22"

paypal ready...

Sorry, a little tardy to the party in updating. F6 is indeed sold (and shipped).

shado, those are some purdy punkin' shots. Makes me hungry for pie... :)

-DF

Hi Damien,

Just wanted to say thanks and let you know I found the lights had been delivered when I returned home. They are beautiful. The pics on the nightcore really didn't do it justice in my mind :)

Take care...

Curtis