• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final edition three stage Aeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattp

Enlightened
I haven't checked in on CPF for a while, looks like this visit might have cost me to the tune of $400! My warm Ti Aeon is my daily carry on my keychain, and I very rarely need any other light. Any chance of a few 'warms' on this batch? That would be really perfect.

mattp

Enlightened
Once I sell my Haiku I need to decide between this and the Nautilus, I'd love to see runtime estimates for this 3 stage Aeon to help my decision, any ideas?

fyrstormer

Banned
Once I sell my Haiku I need to decide between this and the Nautilus, I'd love to see runtime estimates for this 3 stage Aeon to help my decision, any ideas?
The Nautilus is a lovely light, with a nicer beam and longer runtime than the Aeon, but it's more of a desk light than a pocket light. Its size makes it just a *little* too big to pocket-carry comfortably. Though if you have some other means to carry it, it would work very well.

Last edited:

Rudi

Enlightened
You must have a large Nautilus, because mine fits nicely in my jeans coin pocket.

mattp

Enlightened
The Aeon disappears in my pocket, so I imagine the Nautilus may be noticeable but entirely tolerable. The low low on the 'new' Aeon sounds nice though, and I imagine the run time will be phenomenal if Enrique works his usual magic.

fyrstormer

Banned
You must have a large Nautilus, because mine fits nicely in my jeans coin pocket.
That's what she said. :devil:

Seriously, no, I just have other stuff in my pockets too, notably a pocket watch that occupies the watch pocket. (It's not a "coin pocket". ;)) Also I have huge muscular legs from bicycling my entire life, and lumpy items dig into my quads and irritate them endlessly.

spongefile

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for one definitely, possibly two. (these are my favorite lights ever and I keep "losing" them to family and friends when they have special occasions...)

Quote from a friend I gave one to: "It never even occurred I could be obsessed by a flashlight, but here we are. I can't stop playing with it. It's wonderfully designed."

Regarding ultra-low: I never saw the point of this till we had a baby who wakes up even at the light of my cell phone screen...been sneaking into the bedroom with my Mako flood on low lately and all is well. :)

Last edited:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Folks,

I'm now looking into the details to make the run happen, and will post back once everything is well settled. This will be run similarly to how the last batch of Makos was - a deposit up front to secure your position in line, with the balance due prior to shipping. This ensures that I'm not having to try to herd cats of "possibly interested" parties, and breaks up the payment for you guys into two chunks, which seems to make things more manageable for people rather than an immediate full payment.

brighterisbetter: These would use 4500K neutral white LEDs.

I'll keep you all posted.

Enrique

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Folks,

I'm now looking into the details to make the run happen, and will post back once everything is well settled. This will be run similarly to how the last batch of Makos was - a deposit up front to secure your position in line, with the balance due prior to shipping. This ensures that I'm not having to try to herd cats of "possibly interested" parties, and breaks up the payment for you guys into two chunks, which seems to make things more manageable for people rather than an immediate full payment.

brighterisbetter: These would use 4500K neutral white LEDs.

I'll keep you all posted.

Enrique

Sounds great! Thank you Enrique! :)

mattp

Enlightened
How can I say no to this, three levels, 4500k, it's perfect! I just sold my XP-G Haiku for a new Nautilus, I'll have to see what else I can cull to make this new Aeon mine... The Muyshondt lights are the epitome of EDC lights for me, the runtimes and carryability are second to none. Here's hoping for a nice moonlight low.
Put me on the list please!

Status
Not open for further replies.