• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fireflies E07vn - Compact 21700 Powerhouse R

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
  • Factory Link Click Here
  • Sky Lumen Warranty on all models
  • Ultra compact
  • Large filled hot spot with little spill
  • Anduril UI - Diagram below

$115 SST20 3000K HD2 95CRI (No Yellow)
$140 White1: Turn ON - 4700L, 70Kcd, 539m
$145 White 2

You can pick Gray Sand or Black body Color

Damn, I should have added this to my other order! Do you have a natural finish with purple leds and purple button in white2?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Clear is coming
Purple AUX is also coming. I have not seen it so I am kinda curious.
White2 in stock (not sure for how long) some of you guys are ordering custom lights that take a bunch of these at once LOL

I have found that every E07 is delivered with ULTRA thin thermal paste. It's so thin nothing sticks onto the MCPCB and almost none can be felt on the light shelf. I talked to FF and they claimed this is for best for the light. They used too much thermal paste on the ROT66 and that proved to be worse. FF claimed no E07 LEDs have died from heat yet.

My E07vn will all have thermal paste as I normally would apply them. If anyone wants to stick to the ultra thin FF paste let me know and I will keep it as is.

Last edited:

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clear with purple aux will be an option though ya? Placed a backorder for this sick combo. :)

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clear is coming
Purple AUX is also coming. I have not seen it so I am kinda curious.
White2 in stock (not sure for how long) some of you guys are ordering custom lights that take a bunch of these at once LOL

I have found that every E07 is delivered with ULTRA thin thermal paste. It's so thin nothing sticks onto the MCPCB and almost none can be felt on the light shelf. I talked to FF and they claimed this is for best for the light. They used too much thermal paste on the ROT66 and that proved to be worse. FF claimed no E07 LEDs have died from heat yet.

My E07vn will all have thermal paste as I normally would apply them. If anyone wants to stick to the ultra thin FF paste let me know and I will keep it as is.
Keep mine the way you think it is, I trust you :)

cclight

Newly Enlightened
Vinh could you post the stock lm/throw as well? It'd be interesting to compare with the W[12] values.

Rasher

Enlightened

Based on my experience with my first E07 ordered directly from FireFlies, issues others have had, and this possible "fatality", if my next in queue E07 were not coming from Vinh I'd have cancelled any outstanding orders for this light already.

It really seems like quite the poop-storm of design/execution/QC, and good luck in getting a response from FireFlies when you have an issue: I'm days away from doing my PayPal dispute, I've given them enough time I think.

I'm glad to know one ordered from Vinh will be gone through and it will be as right as it can be made.

Agpp

Enlightened
Additional note:
Later FF chimed in and said it was due to excessive current of 30T and not because of heat.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh,The guys at the other forum have been mentioning the lack of paste on the E07s too.

They are adding more and beveling the star to fit flat on the shelf. Just wanted to pass that on.

Also, can we use 30T on the W1 AND W2?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,The guys at the other forum have been mentioning the lack of paste on the E07s too.

They are adding more and beveling the star to fit flat on the shelf. Just wanted to pass that on.

Also, can we use 30T on the W1 AND W2?

W1 No W2 Likely No. I have Samsung 50E coming. I want to try this cell to be safe first. I will report.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a rule that the thinner the paste the better, but looks as though this layer is so thin, and the metal surfaces not flat enough, that there isn't contact between the paste and the metal, causing for an air gap. In that case, thicker or more paste would be better.