Fisher Space Pen

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Cheapest way to get an all-metal click-ballpoint that takes Fisher Space Pen refills. Get a brushed Stainless Steel Parker Jotter. Get a Fisher refill that comes with the White-top adapter. Stick that firmly over the top of the refill. Stick the refill in the pen. Done!

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
By the way, has anyone checked the mass of the almost dead rod? If have a medical scale, can tell by the mass how much ink is left there in order to predict when need to be ready to change the refill. Similar to checking battery capacity
I was still interested, so I asked them directly, surprisingly they answered. So I'll have to look for an accurate pharmacy scale. I think that when approaching 2.7 g, I need to keep a fresh rod nearby:
the approximate full weight is 3.3 g. and the approximate empty weight is 2.5 g.

Uniball PowerTank pens --

These *FANTASTIC* ballpoint pens are NOT gel.
I like these MUCH better than the
Fisher Space Pens.

Much better writing quality,
and "water-proofness".
Uniball is a real find, thank you! I ordered 5 pieces, let's see how good they are

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Uniball PowerTank pens --

These *FANTASTIC* ballpoint pens are NOT gel.
I like these MUCH better than the
Fisher Space Pens.

Much better writing quality,
and "water-proofness".
Burgess, I've just received a couple of these Uniball pens and I really like them. You are correct - the writing quality is really good. No skips!