• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired flashlights for sale, eagtac, noctigon, headlamp

Grinchstolelights

Newly Enlightened
Actually, changing my mind again: what tint is the the Thrunite? I might take the package. Can't find reviews of the V1- is it the headlamp model?

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
The chickens in the bucket. I mean the money order is on it's way. Sorry for the late reply. I'm getting the 3 lights

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
Yours is supposed to be to you today and the D4 is arriving to its buyer tomorrow
left reciept at home somewhere.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yours is supposed to be to you today and the D4 is arriving to its buyer tomorrow
left reciept at home somewhere.

I'm out of town that's why I asked. Now if someone in my family still loves me i can talk them into getting it out of the rain

rrego

Enlightened
I'll take it: 1) Eagtac D25c xpl hi 4000k Tint good shape $28 shipped now $25 shipped $22 shipped $20 shipped w/o box

PM with info for Money Order :thumbsup:

Will you also send the spare o-ring/lanyard split ring with it? I don't need the lanyard, but will take it, if you still have it. No box is fine.

Last edited:

rusto

Newly Enlightened
Please edit title/post so others don't have to read the whole post to find out everything's sold:poke: