• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Flooders Beam Shots

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 3 Mules at the bottom look like if someone would stand in front of that building during the Beam Test--They,re image would stay on the wall like in the movies when they tested A bombs--Awesome

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The 3 Mules at the bottom look like if someone would stand in front of that building during the Beam Test--They,re image would stay on the wall like in the movies when they tested A bombs--
Awesome

I wasn't going to add those big hitters at the end. Actually I kinda regretted that I did. Adding those forced me to stepped down exposure to accommodate the wide ranges of output and thus most lights seems underwhelming. If I turn up the exposure so that most lights are as seen then the big hitters will just wash out everything.

Nokoff

Enlightened
I wasn't going to add those big hitters at the end. Actually I kinda regretted that I did. Adding those forced me to stepped down exposure to accommodate the wide ranges of output and thus most lights seems underwhelming. If I turn up the exposure so that most lights are as seen then the big hitters will just wash out everything.

Thanks for putting in all that work! I hope this helps people to decide.

Can't wait for more rounds! [emoji6]

Busa Dave

Newly Enlightened
Vinh -- I want to order the TN42 Mule20 where is it on your site?????? That light is just awesome and would work better than any other I have for the purpose...…….

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened