• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: Oveready 6P, Cryo Bezel, Triad Tailcap with Clip

thaugen

Enlightened
For Sale: Like New Oveready 6P, bored for 18650, Olive Cerakote, Cryo Bezel, Triad Tailcap with black clip. Nailbender neutral XP-G, two level drop in with smooth reflector for super long throw.

Price: $160 SOLD shipped USA. First "I'll take it post" followed by a PM for payment information gets this rare and very cool light!

340Bh6Qh.jpg
F7sUiyfh.jpg
Pnwraebh.jpg
wpP6Fkuh.jpg
OwcI1mjh.jpg
huXkiEJh.jpg
dsqT7Jih.jpg

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for saving me from the temptation; I was eyeballing that for longer than I'd care to admit. :)

FATE: Lol, about 2 hours ago I had sent cryosillumination.com an email thru their site asking if they were still selling these Cryos Lights... Never had bought a Cryos when they were hot. This one popped up a few minutes later and I tried my best to resist but could feel the eyeballs looking and just couldn't help but to pull the trigger!

Cryos.jpg

:paypal: Paypal Sent

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
T

Love the light! Surprised at the power from the XPG... Tail-cap is awesome.

Wondering if you have any info on the Nailbender neutral XP-G
-
Specs like voltage range, lumens (guessing 700 or so) where it came from (1st owner or)...

It's different from most I've seen in that it always reverts to High on next turn on from Low. Surprised to see the strobe on quick double tap. Gorgeous beam on this thing.

This light made me buy 9 Cryos heads after this one from Cryos Illumination (mostly blemished ones...)

Malkoff should open it's heads up a little!
IMG_8439.JPG

IMG_8441.JPG

IMG_8440.JPG