• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Foursevens Mini Turbo Mk. III with all extras

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
471.jpg

472.jpg

473.jpg

Headlamp unused. Additional patches and keychain option (to remove the magnet from the tail).

$70.

Sent from Switzerland. If you buy it before Thursday I can send it from Germany because Thursday I will be in Germany.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Foursevens Mini Turbo Mk. III is considered the best EDC light "for most people" by Anthony Sculimbrene of Everydaycommentary.com

It is extremely bright for its size an throws like crazy. The low is very useful (I mostly used low mode), and the light is very comfortable for the eyes.

I use my Mini MK-III during trips requiring air travel. The light is well known, and there is no need to elaborate on its utility. The headlamp adapter setup however deserves a discussion. I find it to be enormously useful, both in the air (when the overhead reading light is inadequate), and during the opportunistic hikes I frequently take at my various destinations (I'm a backpacker, so having a headlamp option is a no-brainer for me; I pack a few extra batteries so I'm always good to go when opportunities to hike a foreign trail materialize).

If you're on the fence about this light, put your doubts aside. It adds about 1.5 ounces (with battery) to your kit...you won't even notice the weight. The emitter's color temp is well balanced, and the candela numbers (even on the low settings) ensure excellent edge definition and color rendering under virtually all circumstances. The multiple programming options are a bonus, and are easily selectable (just remember to use the thumb-press method for rapidly cycling the light through the required on/off cycles).

[EDUCATIONAL NOTE: if you don't know about the thumb-press rapid switching technique, I recommend you search this forum for the tutorial on programming FourSevens lights.] :geek: