• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Freebies Giveaway

foxxkat

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for light #3 - number 3884

my favorite snack and my favorite outlet!

Treefidget

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a good thrower, free would be nice. I've used CPF for years but never joined because my questions have been asked and answered by other members without me having to ask. I found and LOVE my Four Sevens Quark Tactical through CPF. This is my dog trying to hide ET style( it makes me think of the scene in ET when he hides amongst the stuffed animals.
image_zps4c35d4af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I'll take # 8733 please.
Thanks again for the giveaway for the rest of us. :}

Last edited:

jaykay

Newly Enlightened
Put me down for #3 please No.1441. Praying my number comes up.
5atuqygu.jpg

Edited to say: Taken on the top of ireland, Carrantuohill.

Last edited:

hikingman

Enlightened
I'm in for #3 & Number 3836. Enclosed is one of my first attempts to capture a beam shot. These 2 towers are 2,175 and 3,275 feet away.

Dave

timbo114

Enlightened
I'm in for #3 .. .. .. 1264

Yes, I'm a flashaholic, and a bladiac (crazed knife enthusiast) but I have other high end interests as well :devil:

Here's a pair of photos depicting a bad day for a bird, and my car - and a better day for my car.
2004 VW Golf R32 in BMP (Black Magic Pearl- 1 of 750 built)

3.2L VR6, 240hp, 236lb/tq AWD

DSCF2242.jpg

dscf2011.jpg

357mag1

Enlightened
ELMCEhead_zps580c87d9.jpg

I may send this mystery light to Vinh and see if he can replace the MCE LEDs with MTG2s.

It was fairly impressive at one time but pales compared to many of the multi-emitter lights available today.

This is for light #3. If I understand the OP Vinh will assign us a number, we don't need to pick one. Let me know if I got this wrong.

Last edited:

bibihang

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for light #3: 8386

My first attempt to mod a BTU Shocker. I actually wanted to just order it from a member from the other forum or Vinh, but the shipping cost was way too expensive since I am not from USA. So I said screw it, why don't just create it by myself? And I was lucky enough to successfully modded this bad boy.
WP_20131208_002.jpg

RedfishBluefish

Newly Enlightened
A couple of us still practice the ancient Art of Falconry, here's one of my favorite pictures from this past autumn. Believe it or not taking the picture, while running through the woods, keeping the subject in focus, and not busting your butt is harder than it might look.

A Red-Tailed Hawk, Buteo jamaicensis, going after a squirrel...on a beautiful Fall day.

JohnPlott143_zps053c2f42.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fun contest Wayne.

Last edited: