• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Freebies Giveaway

1SICKLT1TA

Newly Enlightened
Nice catch! That's alot of posts to go through.

I was looking back through all the cool pictures last night and the 2222 stood out for some reason. So I searched the thread for "2222" and found that there was a couple post that had it. Once I found that there was a duplicate I started looking for another, I was really bored.....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I pick one number. Who ever is closest win. If two people are equally close then I do a tie breaker.

Based on the first two drawings, it's simply whoever is closest. Above or below doesn't matter.

So if the number is 1000 and someone has 995 and someone has 1004...1004 wins.

Vinh is welcome to confirm or deny this suspicion.

Q4559X_120meters_5.jpg

Shadows on clouds anyone?
I'll pick 8888 please...........

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
East Tennessee, they have great meat and cheese selection too! :->

Barry

Send Vin sommat bentons bacon, the REAL TN pride ;-)

I have yet to buy some myself, only tried it cooked from the local sammich shop, but they slice it thick and bake it perfect. I usually ask for a BLT, with the bread lettuce and tomato "on the side". I don't have an oven, only a toaster oven, so it is hard to cook bacon right, I'm still experimenting with cheaper bacons to get my bacon baking method perfect before I get the good stuff.

duckied

Newly Enlightened
This is really cool of you Vinh to do this. Maybe in the future you should have like raffle for lights and the proceeds can go to charity or something good.

Wait a min, would that be gambling? Lol

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This is really cool of you Vinh to do this. Maybe in the future you should have like raffle for lights and the proceeds can go to charity or something good.

Wait a min, would that be gambling? Lol

Excellent Idea I will ask CPF about this.

I am willing to donate a MiniMaxVN for Charity cause

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you use PayPal DO NOT MENTION RA44LE AT ALL. Just a heads up. People get in trouble often for that.

Husker

Enlightened
If you use PayPal DO NOT MENTION RA44LE AT ALL. Just a heads up. People get in trouble often for that.

I will never enter/send-$ to an online raffle, thanks to Mark Schifter of AV123 fame .

gsbealsjr

Newly Enlightened
Here's potential controversy I see:

1. Capolini choose 3333 in post 173 and luck chose 3333 in post 180
2. Alex1234 choose 2222 in post 251 and weegidy choose 2222 in post 294
(Vinh says equally close numbers go to a tie breaker so no problem for 1 & 2?)
3. xmldriver picked 3798 before the contest started post 156
4. smarkum didn't pick post 174
5. bowl-maker didn't pick post 181
6. CUL8R didn't pick post 204
7. GoSmitty didn't pick post 215
8. ChibiM didn't pick post 236
9. 357mag1 didn't pick post 255
10. Issue edited his pick from 8900 to 9265 post 219

Someone has waaaaay too much time on his hands!

Skavoovie

Newly Enlightened
Light #3, Number: 5711

fn7J3NS.jpg

TK75vnKTFL. My first custom light since my Lionheart over 9 years ago (in which I swapped the original Luxeon III TWOJ several years ago with a SSC P4). It was replaced by a Zebralight SC600wII in my jacket, but thanks to Vinh, my desire for something more custom flared up.

sirwraith

Newly Enlightened
In for light#3
2014-02-26121944_zps472c4de8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2013-05-16101159_zpsa0cc2f47.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
My first host, which is now a super hand warmer thanks to Vinh MTG2 drop in. And the reason i started to need a better torch: finding those two in the dark. There are only two, the pic represents what the terrier looks like to my ageing lab. And yes it really did take me this long to figure out how to get an image to appear! :sigh:

Last edited:

paulsl

Enlightened
No offense taken. No apology needed but thank you.

I just feel that someone shouldn't be able to minimize someone else's chances because they made a mistake which is in fact what happened to me by someone being told they made a mistake and adjusting the number in a way that reduces my chances. Oh well.................

Didn't mean any offense, paulsl. I sincerely apologize if it came off that way.

Vinh will decide how to handle it if it is an issue once the numbers are drawn. I'll be happy no matter what!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you meant mine it's from solarforce sales. L2t stainless steel. Gets my hand luggage inspected on every trip:rolleyes:

Haha I bet. Also a heavy bugger.
I'm just hoping the stainless can handle the heat. That metal isn't the best for maintaining ideal temperature for a laser.

Thanks alot man :)

duckied

Newly Enlightened
Is anyone keep track of all the numbers? There's so much how would we know who's the closest?