• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
This design won't work with raw head and tails. I saw a V2 mentioned that may work for that.

Correct, although I believe that is referencing the Synergy2, an entirely new model. The Synergy1 is pretty much in it's final design and won't be revised any more, if at all (AFAIK).

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to share my little experience, if this is out of place - then show me please where to re-put this information.

Frelux Sinergy1, his bought by my friend for himself and It was in transit around me today.

This is the version with Nichia 219C. Nice flashlight in hand.

It's terrible in terms of mounting the back cover - in the dark if need be, everything can scatter in all directions - clip left, gear wheel to the right (on the video, the gear wheel flew to the bottom shelf, the clip dropped it, it is all its spring) + you can insert the batteries in the wrong direction and not understand it until the moment when you need to turn on the light and it will not light))

As correctly noted before, it is advisable to add some element that will not allow it to crumble when changing the battery and show an unambiguous installation of the back cover.

Hue good, 1 in 1 with my copy of Convoy, 219С 4000K, although there is a slight irregularity - the edges of the central spot of the beam are slightly brighter than the middle of central spot. Maybe if there was a mixing TIR here, it would be much better. Or lower the diode light surface a little bit below the lower edge of the reflector.

Here, management is the same as in Eagletac D3A, except that there are 3 modes (D3A have more)

There is a loud enough background sound, it is better to turn down the volume in advance.
The first moments are a completely different flashlight and you do not need to pay attention to this.

And it looks like old derringer pistol on one of the methods of use, conveniently !!

[the main thing is that you are not shot, thinking that you are holding a real derringer]

Remington_Double_Deringer.jpg

Due to the "back action" button, it can be kept at the neck / eye as a tactical flashlight one and switch modes by slightly touching the button with the little finger.

As an option, you can reverse the pin and connect it to the toothed wheel and cover, but then you need another way of attaching the clip

Last edited: