fresh from the shop!

highorder

Enlightened
:sold:

here are some 14340 dummy cells for a forum member. I had a bar of 2021-T3 Aluminum left over from another job. I seem to have found a niche doing odd jobs for you folks. I have the time, and the machinery... if you need anything, let me know.

DSC00751.jpg

stein

Newly Enlightened
They look good.
Having recently received a few small machined parts from highorder, I can say he does excellent work.
I got exactly what I asked for, very reasonable cost, and quick delivery.
Two thumbs up!:twothumbsfor highorder.

Last edited:

highorder

Enlightened
hey folks! I just finished another lot of proprietary parts for a forum member... I am enjoying the work being thrown my way... I find chipmaking soothing.

so here's the pitch! who else has a project that needs precision fabrication to come to fruition? I look forward to working with clever people like yourselves.

any size.
any material.
any quantity.

how can I help you today?

/highorder :anyone: :popcorn:

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
highorder said:
:sold:

here are some 14340 dummy cells for a forum member. I had a bar of 2021-T3 Aluminum left over from another job. I seem to have found a niche doing odd jobs for you folks. I have the time, and the machinery... if you need anything, let me know.

DSC00751.jpg

These dummy cells look nice, but they wont work if they are used in an un-anodized body since they will short with it. I made some for me with the outside in delrin and an inner conductive path.

On second looks, the photo is not clear about the outside material, maybe its non metallic, but I can't tell for sure :ohgeez:

My 0.02 of peso :)

Pablo

highorder

Enlightened
those dummy cells were designed to be shrink wrapped. the glass bead finish helps stop slipping of the casing.

I wouldn't endanger a fellow CPF'er!