• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 1000 Lumen XM-L T6 Maglite Mod With Voltage Monitor - Parts, or Complete Light!

jayrob

Enlightened
Jayrob,

sent you a pm with an order.

Thanks.

Got you covered...
beer.gif

yerevan

Newly Enlightened
Hey JayRob I'm really interested in purchasing your maglite mod. I sent you a message not sure if you have recieved it or not, can you message me so I can tell you
what I am looking for in the build, thank you!!!

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Way cool mag mods,loving those mag lasers you build. Hope to put some money away for that to.

jaghour

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I am new here in the forum. I don't know where to start. Sorry English is not my native language. Came here because my interest to Mr. jayrob's post about flashlight. want to know more and may buy something from him. I don't know how to connect him. Please, help. Thanks.

jaghour.

scout24

Flashaholic
Jaghour- Welcome! I deleted your post showing your email publically, you may not want it out there for the world to see. One or two more approved posts will give you private messaging, and you can contact Jayrob that way... Enjoy! :)

Crijon035136

Newly Enlightened
Mr Jay, extremely interested in having this done. Is there any way to send you a maglight core to have this setup installed on? i have an old model that's kind of sentimental but I definitely want this setup installed on....thanks in advance

jayrob

Enlightened
Mr Jay, extremely interested in having this done. Is there any way to send you a maglight core to have this setup installed on? i have an old model that's kind of sentimental but I definitely want this setup installed on....thanks in advance

Sure no prob...

Let me know your email and I'll contact you.
beer.gif
(then you can come back here and edit it out if you want)

smithersnt

Newly Enlightened
Hey jayrob. I have a 3d mag. I love the upgrade, thanks. I was just wondering how much difference to the light between 2 32650s and 3d cells?

jayrob

Enlightened
Hey jayrob. I have a 3d mag. I love the upgrade, thanks. I was just wondering how much difference to the light between 2 32650s and 3d cells?

With the 2 X Li-Ion, I use a buck driver, but with a 3 cell build, I use a linear driver and it will need NiMH cells instead of Li-Ion.

So the capacity with the NiMH's is about 10,000mAh drawing 3 Amps.

But the Li-Ion capacity is 6000mAh's using a buck driver.

Turns out that you get just as much run time (or better) out of the 2 cell Li-Ion build... :) (more efficient driver)

The biggest difference other than overall size, it that the voltage monitor option works very well with the Li-Ion's...
beer.gif

Last edited:

smithersnt

Newly Enlightened
I can't remember what driver i have. Bought the drop in module about 3-4 years ago. You did say in an email that the driver needs 5.5v min. I've only been using eneloop aa in d adaptors.

jayrob

Enlightened
I can't remember what driver i have. Bought the drop in module about 3-4 years ago. You did say in an email that the driver needs 5.5v min. I've only been using eneloop aa in d adaptors.

Then that would be the driver that is used for 2 X Li-Ion, or you would need 6 X NiMH. (same voltage) - it will work with 5 X NiMH but 6 is better...

Zpan10

Newly Enlightened
awesome, thanks for all the information, hopefully after this post, I'll have privillages to PM you to initiate a sale