• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Azco Ti 16340

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was reading in another thread today where guys were talking about a man being a hero because he had NO shelf queens. Well I love powerful lights, even some of the really big ones, and I'm not afraid to use them. But I also have some queens that IMO require more love and care... and what's wrong with that? And what's wrong with having a wide variety of lights, where some might carry value in ways other than rugged use?

I guess I will never be a hero, and that saddens me. I've also recently become kind of an aspiring tint snob too. I suppose I should try to keep that news on the "QT".

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Who gives a rats behind what these enablers think?:poke::nana::crackup::popcorn::touche:

I was reading in another thread today where guys were talking about a man being a hero because he had NO shelf queens. Well I love powerful lights, even some of the really big ones, and I'm not afraid to use them. But I also have some queens that IMO require more love and care... and what's wrong with that? And what's wrong with having a wide variety of lights, where some might carry value in ways other than rugged use?

I guess I will never be a hero, and that saddens me. I've also recently become kind of an aspiring tint snob too. I suppose I should try to keep that news on the "QT".

Landonb

Newly Enlightened
Trying to purchase my first Tain , anyone know if these are
still available, Ive sent email for one
thx

Gun Runner II

Newly Enlightened
Can I get the info to be able to get one myself really cool lights. any help would be great newbie here.
THanks
Gary