• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Fenix TK61 & TK32 Thrower Combo $115 shipped - SOLD

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS Fenix TK61 & TK32 Thrower Combo $115 shipped

Hi, I am selling my TK61 and TK32 lights as a group. They don't have their boxes (why the low price) but both are in great shape and never dropped. Both are very good throwers. I will pay shipping and ship Monday (include a extra $9 if you want 2 day UPS shipping - US only please. These are great lights.

List Date: 12/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS Fenix TK61 & TK32 Thrower Combo $115 shipped
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

fishaholik

Newly Enlightened
i've paid for the lights a couple days ago with a different username, i couldn't use that to reply here for some reasons, please check your paypal and let me know if you've received the payment, thanks

Greta

Flashaholic
i've paid for the lights a couple days ago with a different username, i couldn't use that to reply here for some reasons, please check your paypal and let me know if you've received the payment, thanks

Please send email to me with your "old" username and I will see what the problem is... [email protected]