• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Ti-PDS

Nedtheshred

Enlightened
What an awesome price on one of the best lights ever! If I didn't already have two....
Someone is going to get a great light deal.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's wrong here a few months ago this would have been gone in less than 5 minutes

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright - once again, "resistance is futile". As much as I'm trying to save funds for some other lights, I can no longer stand to see this light for sale and getting no love.

:takeit:

Please send me a PM with payment info.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright - once again, "resistance is futile". As much as I'm trying to save funds for some other lights, I can no longer stand to see this light for sale and getting no love.

:takeit:

Please send me a PM with payment info.

If you decide to release it a little bit down the line, let me have a first dip ok? was seriously looking at this but alas some urgent commitments prevented me from taking this ;)

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you decide to release it a little bit down the line, let me have a first dip ok? was seriously looking at this but alas some urgent commitments prevented me from taking this ;)
Will do, but I very much doubt I'll be releasing this one. This was quite a catch! :)