• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Microprocessor controlled drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Microprocessor controlled 4-mode driver boards

This is a LOOOONG Thread, in short will there ever be a 17mm li-ion board for sale?

Thanks!
AlexGT

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question (I don't know much ...)

Is a driver for 3.7v lithium-ion also going to work with 3xAAA NiMH?

Got a handful of $5 Chinese flashlights that use that setup, looking for a way to put a driver in them (lots of room, just a resistor behind the LED as built).

stephan2148

Newly Enlightened
Are there any 1AA nimh available? I see in the first thread that a beta driver is gone. Is that what it was?
Also, I didn't see any paypal info there on that page. Can you post what you had and what is available? I tried to read all of the posts, but it got confusing. Sorry if I am missing something Thanks!

Bordermeister

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I am the same, read the first post and the pricing info is missing at the moment. Does this mean that they are currently not available?

Many Thanks
Mark

RV7

Newly Enlightened
Yes they're identical, except for a different UI. The text says 17mm but the picture shows a 16mm one. Both sizes should be available if you ask DX I guess.

Things don't always go as planned...

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
RV7, I like your setup better with the simple low, med, high. Will you be offering any more of these?
Frank

mmmflashlights

Enlightened
Things don't always go as planned...

Did the manufacturer producing your circuits take the design and start selling them to DX?

I actual prefer the extra modes (I like the slow beacon mode for one), and the strobe and SOS modes can be avoided if they're unwanted. More people on CPF seem to prefer the simple Hi/med/very low interface that your circuit provides though. I'm still hoping to see a similar circuit running on a LiIon.

Martini

Enlightened
It has to be more than coincidence that the DX board is exactly the same (except for the UI). I hope nobody stole your design. :thumbsdow

Three-mode simplicity is certainly worth the difference in price to me, not to mention supporting a fellow CPFer. And I'll bet the DX board doesn't have hand-wound inductors! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.