• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Nova Ti 16340 & Nova TixDa 16340

CRKDMike

Enlightened
Hey guys, I'm not sure if you've managed to contact Yitsan. If you haven't, drop him an email - his contact email is the same as his paypal email and can be found on Post #1. Good luck!

Thanks, I did contact him a couple of days ago but he has not replied yet...

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
From that thread

"I received my buttons yesterday, as always great work. (Hmmmm I guess I write always the same when I received a "Steve Ku envelope"... but it is true, always A+ stuff)

Btw. I must agree Eric, the haptic of the original button is slightly better, but my V10R Ti will also keep the button since it looks cool and works well.

I have a small question. On the switch electronic there is a small button cell. What type is it and how long will this cell last. Will this cell drive the switch electronic or how is this managed? Do you have a public source for such type of cells?"

Just found this in the thread, but didn't find an answer.

I had my button apart to redo the tritium and saw the cell.

Its even held in with the usual button cell clip. If its not a cell id be shocked. Id take mine apart, but man its a pain to reinstall. Lol

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
d4a176afe49891bbc7ee05705681cb8c.jpg

You happy! You *******s made me take it apart! ;)

Definitely looks like a cell, but I cant get the damn thing out. Really not trying to force it though.

I can almost read the letters on the cell, but the retainibg clip is covering

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahaha somebody was skimming a little too quick. [emoji14]

I would have bet money it was a cell. Thank man. Well that majes me feel better.

I thought one day it would just crap out.

Good good.

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened
Hi Tain, I am a new person here. May I purchase one of your Ti Novas?
if so it would have the "cool" emitter with green and purple tritium alternating with purple over green on the tail. Thank you sir.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had asked the same question to Tain by email last week, he replied that Nova Ti is now sold out. Nova Ti Damascus sold out a while ago. You still have a chance to find a seconhand Nova on CPF

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Jmayot, Yitsan gave me the sad news yesterday. I don't know why but these are just so cool:)!!

Latest posts