• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Onion Rings (SF A2 LED rings)

Bogie

Enlightened
Hope everything is ok with koala he has not been online in a while

Last edited:

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im back amidst all the pendamic going on the earth. Lets get this going again. Email me what you need, my email is in my profile.
I have new 5mm LEDs too, give me a day or two time to update the beam pictures.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to put the sales on hold for the moment. Australia Post has decided to suspend economy air post due to the pandemic so couldn't send anything international. The standard post option is availabe however it is exorbitant costly. I will make it available as soon as the economy post is back. As for how long wait I am truly unknowledgable. I am sorry for the delay.

All orders placed before September is posted should be on their way.

Last edited:

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please add me to the list of people interested in buying one or two rings :).
I looked up the recent updates (24 November) on Australia Post at https://auspost.com.au/about-us/new...coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates and I found that postage to Slovakia isn't suspended anymore for economy air post. Are you maybe able to send it now to me? :)
Is there an option to order with trimmed and ready to use LEDs? (this section is now hidden in the original post).
Thank you.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Koala are you still planning to get back to us once things get better? :bow: I wish I didn't miss the chance to order two of these rings...

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
thermal guy - Yes clockwise increases output(australia clocks run clockwise) but best stop at 9 o'clock position as to not overload the main voltage regulator. Output will dim once the voltage regulator gets thermal throttle.

Daniel_sk - your right Economy Air letters are not suspended for post anymore. I am still very much in this hobby but crippled by the postal system. I'll PM you order form.

troller_cpf

Enlightened
Hello Koala!
I'm going to PM you right now I would also like to get one ring :)

Thanks and stay safe!