• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

FS: P60 Mule Drop-ins

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Silva P60 Mules!

I was lucky enough to snag one of the first run. The 219 is very nice!

IMG_20130529_163141.jpg

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Silva P60 Mules!

Ha, thanks Ben. I find it very useful working outside at night. I can clip it outside my pocket for a wide view. My headlamps don't get as much use in the summer outside, hate bugs attacking my head! It really comes in handy when both hands are full.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Silva P60 Mules!

Ha, thanks Ben. I find it very useful working outside at night. I can clip it outside my pocket for a wide view. My headlamps don't get as much use in the summer outside, hate bugs attacking my head! It really comes in handy when both hands are full.

That is a good idea. At least you get the bugs off your face. LOL

Kudos to Andrew for the idea of doing a Mule drop in.

BingoBongo

Newly Enlightened
Hello!

Awaiting to get my 219 from OR :D.

The voltage Range allowed 2x CR123 and 1,4A are not too much for 2x CR123,I'm right??!

Thanks

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if the 3A XM-L2 mule have been offered. I would like to get one :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

BingoBongo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks S1LVA!
The OR Homepage says 2,8-6V,so I'm a little confused.So I prefer one 18650 too,but for emergency use,I will have the option to use 2xcr123. Fry the Driver or LED when I use 2xcr123?

Thank you again :thanks:lovecpf

AZVern

Newly Enlightened
Silgt - My order says a Cree XML - 3000ma - 4000k is what's shipping. I had a different mule in my basket, but it showed zero when I went to ck out. I went back and this showed in stock and it wasn't there before. I'm curious to see what shows.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just looked on OR site. 1 Nichia 219 mule in stock. I think any order/shipping questions should be referred to the OR staff.

DragonHead

Enlightened
Thanks S1LVA!
The OR Homepage says 2,8-6V,so I'm a little confused.So I prefer one 18650 too,but for emergency use,I will have the option to use 2xcr123. Fry the Driver or LED when I use 2xcr123?

Thank you again :thanks:lovecpf
1x LI ion =4.2v / *or 2x cr123 = 2x 3v = 6v safe too. no pop or smoke.

nbjly

Enlightened
I bought an XM-L mule - definitely top quality, I've never seen or had a better P60 dropin and I will be buying more as they become available. The Mule format is my favorite for most uses and it's great to get a P60 size one.

But the LED itself - the more I use it the more it looks like the early XM-L's I've had - purple-ish center with a greenish yellow halo. Not nearly as bad as I've seen, and I'm not a tint freak (although there's nothing wrong with that!)

And it won't be an issue when actually using it, I'm just wondering if that's as good as an XM-L gets? And wondering if it will continue to turn colors?

ronrog69

Newly Enlightened
As these seem to be currently unavailable, there is one for sale over on CPF Marketplace if anyone wants one now.

Latest posts