• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

FS: RPM "E-Series" Battery Bodies.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I vote for drop-ins. That way future upgrades aren't limited by the reflector that the head was designed to fit.

Makes sense to do both...

I've starting with the e-can style head using a McR-20 reflector. Prototypes being made now.
This will at least get options out there for Aleph/E-series heads.
After that, heads for drop-ins. I guess I'll need to buy some for R&D since I've never owned one!
Suggestions anyone?

R-

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Makes sense to do both...

I've starting with the e-can style head using a McR-20 reflector. Prototypes being made now.
This will at least get options out there for Aleph/E-series heads.
After that, heads for drop-ins. I guess I'll need to buy some for R&D since I've never owned one!
Suggestions anyone?

R-
Personally I'd love an Al e-series head that could house a Tana H17F single LED engine.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: RPM "E-Series" Battery Bodies.

You have Haiku if i'm not mistaken so you're covered with Aleph e-can style. Cheap and simple build from scratch or buying LE from Tana or datiLED.

For drop-ins i'd suggest compatibility with Mac's Tri-EDC, Okluma DC1, Hanko Machineworks, McBrat Deuce, Laulima Malihini and i think Deadwood custom works. They all use the same drop in/LE. McBrat has empty pills ready for all of the above and i think it could be great option for the other version.
I hope you all thinking about this kind of drop in...
If yes then building LuxRC, Dragon or a simple mule would be sweet as hell.

UPDATE: are we gonna see new tailcaps also like you have in your photos...? Beside heads.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what ultimately became of my RPM-Haiku lego..... heat coloured, stonewashed and a special Blair´s Death Hot sauce treatment ;)

haiku.jpg

Last edited:

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tried to PM but your mailbox is full. Is it possible to get a R11 tail and clicky with an R4 body? Thanks.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tried to PM but your mailbox is full. Is it possible to get a R11 tail and clicky with an R4 body? Thanks.

Sorry about that... I had to renew my supporter subscription to allow more PM's.
All good now. Yes, both are ready to go. PM sent

R-

Sebakell

Newly Enlightened

Hi I would like to buy the following Bodie :) I hope I'll do it right ....Unfortunately, no plan how this works ... AM NEW ;-)

Release #9,
Brass, CR123 (16340) Battery Size, Plain, Angled End $55
Same as Release #8 except in Brass.
Hi I would like to buy the following Bodie :) I hope I'll do it right ....Unfortunately, no plan how this works ... AM NEW ;-)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Please see the link at the top of this page re WTB/WTT policies. To commit to a sale, a simple "I'll take it" will suffice.

Bill

808vudoo

Enlightened
Aloha Richard,

could I please order a couple more of these great bodies...

#2, R8, CR123 Copper
#2, R10, CR123 Aluminum

PayPal coming your way. Much thanks, Dan

808vudoo

Enlightened
Aloha Richard,

I'd like to order a few more of these outstanding tubes please-
#2, R8, CR123 Copper
#2, R10, CR123 Aluminum

PM and PayPal sent your way. Much thanks !!! D

jd1911

Newly Enlightened