• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
My ti tail cap arrived yesterday. I have it on an Aleph 19 build. Looks great, thank you Richard!

Thanks... Glad you like it, would like to see pics.

This batch (#1-13) is all shipped as of 4-17

10 more pc. released on the sales list.

R-

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here you are, Richard: Aleph 19 on an Aleph 1.5 x 123 body with RPM ti tail, and Aleph 19 on a datiLED ti CR2 tube with RPM ti tail. One tail is from the first run, and the other is from the current run.

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Those V1 Titanium tailcaps look fantastic. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I had a light to install it on. I wish you made an E-series body to match, because I don't have any titanium Aleph parts.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those V1 Titanium tailcaps look fantastic. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I had a light to install it on. I wish you made an E-series body to match, because I don't have any titanium Aleph parts.

FYI.. I have some Ti e series bodies going on sale very soon. They will be for CR123 and CR2 size batteries.
I'm releasing small batches as they are done.

R-

fyrstormer

Banned
I understand you might not want to publicly post pictures of parts that don't exist yet, but would you be willing to PM me a picture of the 123 body and tailcap so I can see what they look like together? That would help me make up my mind.