• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SST-50 / SST-90 MAG C / D Deluxe Heatsink ***Ready to ship***

JohnF

Enlightened
Anyone else have trouble fitting the D sink into their maglite? Looks like I'll have to hone out the top of the tube to sqeeze the heatsink into my 3D mag body, for whatever reason. The sink seems to be a couple thousands of an inch too large in diameter, unless I've got an 'out of specs' maglite.

John F

gadagain

Newly Enlightened
paypal sent (through your website) for:

Wire solder
Item# $0,50 USD 5 $2,50 USD
24 AWG Telfon wires *GREEN* ( 6 amp rating )
Item# $1,50 USD 4 $6,00 USD
SST-50 Custom MAG D Heatsink
Item# #00013 $21,00 USD 1 $21,00 USD

Thanks !

luckybucket

Newly Enlightened
Anyone else have trouble fitting the D sink into their maglite? Looks like I'll have to hone out the top of the tube to sqeeze the heatsink into my 3D mag body, for whatever reason. The sink seems to be a couple thousands of an inch too large in diameter, unless I've got an 'out of specs' maglite.

John F

Mine was actually too loose. It slides right in the tube. I would rather have it too tight so I get a good contact, but It still transfers the heat well at half power.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast

John F

I'm sure your 'out of specs' maglite is the norm. They all vary a bit, I just tried the same heatsink in 3 X 2D Mags all with different fit. The black one I have is the best fit followed by the red and the blue, but the colors mean nothing generally since I have a 3D which it fits tight almost a press fit. I don't think anodization ads much of anything, just maybe a different line they come off in the factory.

I have a brake hone for the tight ones, if you spin it for a minute or less, not even completely threw the anno, that is usually good enough. For a really loose one I had, I drilled and tapped a set screw to tighten it up.

SmurfTacular

Enlightened
Where can I buy just one sst-90 LED? Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but when I look at these online they say that you have to order at least 25 of them.

netprince

Enlightened
paypal sent (via your website) for:

2 AR Coated UCL Glass For Mag C / Mag D
1 16mm Metal MOP Reflector
1 SST-90 Custom MAG D Heatsink

Thanks!

kris23

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: via britelumens website for 1 MAG D SST-90 heatsink and MOP 16mm reflector

keep on doing what ur doing.... its amazing

:thumbsup:

Fichtenelch

Enlightened
Hi Fichtenelch,

Order received. I believed you will like the SST90 MAG C heatsink :)

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Yes, it's awesome! And shipping was really fast! Thanks ;) orderd on the 4.th, shipping confirmation on the 6.th and arrived on the 8.th!!!

greencardigan

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jo,

I made a paypal payment on March 31 for sst-90 D heatsink and 16mm reflector. Unique Transaction ID #00X59079BD8183831

Is this order on it's way yet?

Cheers.

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Jo,

I made a paypal payment on March 31 for sst-90 D heatsink and 16mm reflector. Unique Transaction ID #00X59079BD8183831

Is this order on it's way yet?

Cheers.

Hi greencardigan,

Currently, the reflector is backorder and I hoped to have them ready to be out for you this week. Or do you prefer I send the SST90 heatsink you for you first?

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

kris23

Newly Enlightened
hey BriteLumens,

do you think you can send the heatsink now and the reflector when it comes in?

i am rather impatient but im more than happy to send you additional money for shipping!

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Kris,

I can definitely do that.
As for the extra shipping, I will take care of it.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

hey BriteLumens,

i am rather impatient but im more than happy to send you additional money for shipping!

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Kris,

Can you just please confirm with me that the transaction ID is Transaction ID #5FU34644HR351023S as I would like to make sure.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

hey BriteLumens,