• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Full Copper Ultra Cool 6P by Fivemega

russde

Newly Enlightened
No skin off my nose, but it looks like in the thread and the list #13 got skipped. Superstition or oversight?

Paypal sent for #26 (or 13 if it was unintentionally skipped :) )
Unique Transaction ID # 0FD80499HB5243347

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think MegaFive does not recognize #13. They're missing from his other sale threads. I really like this light.

Last edited:

jaycyu

Enlightened
+1 on second run with copper head + body.
I'll most likely buy them (and maybe a tailcap depending on its profile).
I'll send the parts to get ceratoked matte black, unless there's an option to coat them in house.

jaycyu

Enlightened
Say, maybe you can make copper P60 pills. The planet is in need of replacing the brass variance.
I'm sure they'll sell well.

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Got mine today, and it's a serious dandy tube! Fantastically heavy weight, and works like a dream.

I'm definitely in for a head (or two if different sizes) and a tail. I'd like to see heads for 26s and 36s.

Great product, FM! :twothumbs

donn_

Flashaholic
IMGP4263.jpg

KarstGhost

Enlightened
Arrived today...surprised how quickly it made it from California to KY...I'm very pleased! I'm definitely interested in a matching head and tail!

donn_

Flashaholic
Yeah..I wish I'd bought 2 now. It's semi-matte (machine finish), which I like, but I'd like to see what it would look like highly polished, as well.

I haven't weighed it, but it feels like it's twice the weight of an aluminum 1x18650 tube.