Full Featured 10180 Light Prototype Complete (Could see production numbers)

Haha! Way to go George! The brass light looks great. I'll take both the brass and mokume gane lights (I hadn't seen someone say that....just in case). I would like to offer to be one of your official prototype product tester. Can't wait to see them and hope one will be available for me!!

Thank you Mike, I'm glad to see, you're still around:) I'd love to have a small group together, who'd test my prototypesthe only issue, that most of them are made by me as a single piece, and I can't take a chance of the only one being lost in the mail. USPS have just managed to lose a 10 lbs. steel part. I'll let you know, about progress, and when the MG versions are ready. As I've said, MG editions will be part of the production run as well, I'm just not sure when. This couple of pieces, I will make manually.

Nice work

Thank You!:)
:paypal: haha... :fail:

Craftmanship + Talent.

Thanks xdayv

Wow. Another awesome little light, George. And of course I luv the mokume and Timascus options. :twothumbs

I knew, you would. I'd still love to see your amazing collection one day...

WOW another AMAZING offering will have to get one of these'
Thanks George

Thank you Scott, I will post updates in this thread.

I'm a fan. Subscribed!

Thank you!

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks amazing. I know I'm in the minority here, but I would like it even better with a flat tail without trits, possibly a tad shorter. Oh, and an AAA version as well.

Looks amazing. I know I'm in the minority here, but I would like it even better with a flat tail without trits, possibly a tad shorter. Oh, and an AAA version as well.

One of the reason for the tail being this long, is so that it can be operated by one hand. Alternatively, there might be an option for having heat treated Ti in the tritium slots, for those, who doesn't care for tritium vials. AAA is coming soon, and so does the custom angle light.

hazna

Enlightened
Wow, I'm very interested in this light. I haven't been keeping up with the flashlight scene, could you please clarify or link to a bit more info on how the GuppyDrv works?

Just had a look at some of the work you've done with the nucleus, some really sexy looking lights!

Any idea on how hard-wearing the exotic metals are on keyring duty?

Last edited:
Wow, I'm very interested in this light. I've been keeping up with the flashlight scene, could you please clarify or link to a bit more info on how the GuppyDrv works?

Just had a look at some of the work you've done with the nucleus, some really sexy looking lights!

Any idea on how hard-wearing the exotic metals are on keyring duty?

Hi Hazna, thank you for your compliments! I'm including a link about all the features of the guppydrv loaded on this driver :
http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_117&product_id=482

As far as wearing on exotic metals on keyring, I'd only attach the Ti version on the keyring, as other versions are softer, and you'd get scratches easily...

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was very excited to read about that upcoming angle light! I wonder if you plan for both angled and straight heads?

Was very excited to read about that upcoming angle light! I wonder if you plan for both angled and straight heads?

All heads made for the angle light will not change the angle design of the light, as the main body is an angled body, the different heads are attached to this body. I have the complete light with 10440 and 14500 battery tube, and a single emitter head. I'm working on the 18650 battery tube and triple head, alternatively there will be a UV head, and a small head to be used mostly with the 10440 battery tube. In order to protect this unique design, I will only introduce the light, once production gets closer. I believe, it will be a popular design among enthusiasts.