• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics

Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight final version Ti and Exotics ( Omic

I have updated quantities and started a Christmas Special on Mokume Gane,Moku-Ti and Ti versions. The Mokume Gane and MokuTi will sell with a 20% discount and the I will do free optional finishes for the Ti. This special will run from now through next week. Damasteel is unaffected, as no more will be offered out of these materials for this model.
Discounted prices for the Mokume Gane is: $600
Discounted price for the Moku-Ti is : $760

If you've purchased a Ti version already, you'll be entitled for this Christmas special of free finish options.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Christmas Special)

Copper with green traits, please.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

Thank you, I'll pm you, once I have a tracking number for you. Monday or earlier.
Thank you George. It's my first Damascus light and my first from you :)

Copper with green traits, please.

You got it! Until now, you were always asking for blue trits....now that I have it, you want green:) I don't think the Cu would go with blue ones though, so I don't blame you

Thank you George. It's my first Damascus light and my first from you :)

I'm honored to have your hard earned money on my creation, and I would also like to thank everyone who has purchased lights from me, for the continuous support. :twothumbs

Damasteel Dense Twist is sold out. Some Titanium, 1 copper and few exotics left.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

George, I am in for a Titanium in bead blasted finish if you still have one available, no trits please.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got it! Until now, you were always asking for blue trits....now that I have it, you want green:) I don't think the Cu would go with blue ones though, so I don't blame you
You're right , George.
I''ll take the copper with green trits and a machined Ti with blue trits.
How much should I Paypal you?

You're right , George.
I''ll take the copper with green trits and a machined Ti with blue trits.
How much should I Paypal you?

I've PM's you with your total. Thank you for your purchase, your light will ship out on Monday!

Wow, that Blue Steel is the bomb.

Trying not to buy....

Blue Tongue sold out very quickly, I do have other versions though. This model will not be made again, so whatever I've made for this batch will be the only pieces of this model.

hazna

Enlightened

I'm in for a copper version. with alternate blue + green trits. could you let me know cost with international shipping?

I'm in for a copper version. with alternate blue + green trits. could you let me know cost with international shipping?

Hi Hazna, yes, shipping Australia is around $40-$45 Priority Mail shipping, with insurance and tracking. Let me know, if that works for you. If you prefer less expensive option for shipping, I can check into it, but it will take a long time to get there.

If you've purchased this light, your light will be on its merry way in the morning, and I will send you a tracking number later in the evening. If you've been thinking about buying one, now you have more time to think.I'm putting a halt on the sales of these lights, but they will be available again, sometime in late January. The reason for putting a hold on the sales, is that I've ran out one of the components. Feel free, to email me with any questions you might have. Thank you for all of you that have purchased, I can't wait to hear what you think about this new design!:)

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gyorgy haha I did some searching after we talked last night!

The detail on this Damasteel (Blue Tongue) is absolutely incredible. Congrats on an amazing collection!

38294374934_a022b4ea52_b.jpg

transultimate

Newly Enlightened

I'll take a Ti machine finish with alternating green and ice blue trits (3x green, 3x ice blue). Payment incoming.