• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics

safd

Newly Enlightened
Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Christmas Special)

That must be one of, if not, the last Omicron Ti you've scored there :thumbsup:

Thanks! I had been eye balling the thread for a while and your review pushed me over the edge!!
Excited!

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! I had been eye balling the thread for a while and your review pushed me over the edge!!
Excited!

With a bit of luck, the consignment of 8.23 x 0.86 mm O-rings I've sent to George will arrive in time for your order dispatch. Then you can have the choice of regular or high resistance twisty action.

You've every right to be excited, it's an absolute gem of a light in both its beauty and functionality.

Thank you for your kind words Mike, and for tracking down this odd size o-ring. As we've discussed, tolerance differs a few thousands of an inch for this size orings, so finding a perfect fit and the perfect tracking for everyone's taste is not always the easiest. I'm very curious and excited to receive the oring you sent, thanks again !:)
With a bit of luck, the consignment of 8.23 x 0.86 mm O-rings I've sent to George will arrive in time for your order dispatch. Then you can have the choice of regular or high resistance twisty action.

You've every right to be excited, it's an absolute gem of a light in both its beauty and functionality.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had one sent to a leather case maker who forwarded it to me....unfortunately, the box was opened before I received it and, the contents stolen. I hope the sender will make good and that I can get another Ti version!

Karl

easilyled

Flashaholic

I had one sent to a leather case maker who forwarded it to me....unfortunately, the box was opened before I received it and, the contents stolen. I hope the sender will make good and that I can get another Ti version!

Karl

That sucks! Sorry to hear that. :(

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl

I hope they make good too. Knowing the value of these things, I would presume it was sent insured. It's a tight community and there's not many Omicrons, so we'll keep an eye out for the thief.

Karl

I'm so sorry to hear this happen Karl, I was really looking forward to hear what you think about it. I've PM'd you, as well as the leather case maker offering a one time 20% off on the replacement one, if the other doesn't turn up. I can't stress enough how important full coverage insurance is on high priced items like this. PM me with any questions.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

...the contents stolen...

Was the package insured? I've set up a "be vigilant" post in the Café to supersede your Want to "Buy" thread that got shut down. Was it just the Omicron on its own, or did you send anything in the package that would identify what it is to a non-hobbyist?

Zandar

Enlightened

Karlthev, I'll try to keep an eye out as well for your light. Hopefully it will turn up somewhere, Zandar

Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Omicron)

Hi George Just tried to PM you but you have "exceeded their stored private messages quota". Look forward to sending soon Thank You

I've just cleared up some space, so message away at your convenience:)

Thank you for those that reached out to let me know that my inbox was full!:thumbsup:

Dobtruckers

Newly Enlightened

Can't get a message to you George. Please send me an e-mail at obt at charter dot net

DeliveryD

Newly Enlightened

Hi George,
I've been using mine for just under a month now: it spends most of it's time clicked on my keyring, so it spends most of the time in my pocket, on my desk or my bedside table when I'm not actually using it
Thank You for what is a great small very useable keyring torch.