• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GB/Intrest thread for the Niteye MS - R28 & EC - R16 epic prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dazed any ideas when these might ship? It's been a month now and I haven't heard anything except that they were supposedly back in stock Monday or Tuesday of this week. Order is still in "processing" status. Thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dazed any ideas when these might ship? It's been a month now and I haven't heard anything except that they were supposedly back in stock Monday or Tuesday of this week. Order is still in "processing" status. Thanks!

Hi, i'm trying my best to find an answer, hopefully tomorrow or the day after we will have a good idea, thanks and sorry again, this is on me! :(

dogotter

Newly Enlightened
I have had an email to say mine have shipped! I doubt they will arrive before xmas though...

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, i have received confirmation that almost all of the ECR16 where shipped, some users have canceled the order, 2 users left with non send items, but they will very soon ive been told. thanks and sorry one more time.

There are currently 20pcs of ECR16 left in stock.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received a shipment notification for mine also! I ordered the upgraded shipping this time so hopefully it arrives before Christmas. No worries dazed, the price was excellent and looking forward to receiving them. Btw would love a GB for the EC4sw by Nitecore :)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

jkz580

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in both of these, could you PM me the info. Thanks.

Rob420

Newly Enlightened
Please PM me the price and any other essential info for Group Buy on the Niteeye EC R16. Tks

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.