• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest customer service (Can't track my order)

ktsl

Newly Enlightened
Well, I have some experience with gearbest, let me share it.

You can ask after sales questions in online chat without any problems, and they will get answered, until you want to return item due to damage/etc.

As already told, "US Express" is delivered to U.S. Via Yun Express, delivered between cities by FedEx, and delivered to your door by USPS. There is absolutely no reason to use "US Express" shipping, because it is damn slow. Instead, I'm using gearbest's free shipping, even without tracking number (In this case, gearbest sends with SGLBZxxxxxxx number), and it arrives to NJ in just 8-10 days. For reference, "US Express" delivery never was faster than 15 days, and often it takes 25-30 days to deliver. For example, I've ordered a flashlight on Jun 7, and it had not been delivered yet, because I've choosen "US Express" shipping.
Thanks a lot, I didn't know that. Extra dollars for a slower Express shipping.

ktsl

Newly Enlightened
Dear FlashKat and CuriousOne, thanks a lot for your sharing!!!

To CPF members, if you have any problem of your order or there is any thing i can help, just PM me freely :)
Thanks! I finally received my order. The flashlight is very nice.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! I finally received my order. The flashlight is very nice.

Thank you for your update ktsl !!! So glad to know you like that flashlight :) Thanks again for your support!!!

For shipping method, usually the priority direct mail like American Direct Express (7-15 business days ) is faster than the Flat Rate Shipping (10-25 business days) . Maybe there are some special cases, but mostly we will recommend the Priority Direct Mail if you prefer to a faster shipping. Or you can use Expedited Shipping by DHL, a little expensive, few customer use it, but it's a good choice for those who want to get item(s) quickly. Hope it's useful for you!

To cpf members, thanks a lot for all of your supports!!! :)

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I asked Fed Ex today why my package would sit at the airport for over 10 days, and they said customs determines when they want to release it. Basically it really is not faster using express mail.
Thanks a lot, I didn't know that. Extra dollars for a slower Express shipping.

BryanGCastro

Newly Enlightened
Dear FlashKat and CuriousOne, thanks a lot for your sharing!!!

To CPF members, if you have any problem of your order or there is any thing i can help, just PM me freely :)

Please can you track my order !!!! GEGMY00108117

bradr

Newly Enlightened
hi this is my first time ordering from gearbest and it's an item that fastech and every other seller has listed as out of stock so im hoping its not one of those cases where GB has it mis listed as avalible when it really is not avalible..
i never recived a shipping out notice despite paying for prorioty line shipping and (no standard shipping nor buying tracking number was avalible)
when i logged onto site it says shipped out and i have a tracking number says uses us express been 3 days doesnt show up on any of the sites listed above for tracking ..

can u please check on the item and make sure it actually is being shipped and actually was in stock and filled.. and not juast mis sold as avalible when it isnt..*the fact NO other site has them avalible has me really concerned*
Brad
tracvk number edited pm sent

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very annoyed because I can't track my order as well

I am sososososososososorry for my delayed reply here.
Hope everything goes well for you.
Your package has been sent out of the warehouse: 2017-03-27 19:40:12
If you still do not receive your package, please also let me know.
Dear, if any important and further questions, please PM me, because I have email notice for PM so that I can give you instant feedback, then.

Gearbest

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi this is my first time ordering from gearbest and it's an item that fastech and every other seller has listed as out of stock so im hoping its not one of those cases where GB has it mis listed as avalible when it really is not avalible..
i never recived a shipping out notice despite paying for prorioty line shipping and (no standard shipping nor buying tracking number was avalible)
when i logged onto site it says shipped out and i have a tracking number says uses us express been 3 days doesnt show up on any of the sites listed above for tracking ..

can u please check on the item and make sure it actually is being shipped and actually was in stock and filled.. and not juast mis sold as avalible when it isnt..*the fact NO other site has them avalible has me really concerned*
Brad
tracvk number edited pm sent

Hi, Brad

I checked the package for you: the item was out of our warehouse at: 2017-04-23 07:39:46
If any questions, please turn to me for help, I will check it for you at any time.
If you find I am offline, but urgent still,
please got a ticket from: https://support.gearbest.com/ticket/ticket/index
They are online full day.

All the best,
Gearbest

bradr

Newly Enlightened
thank you awesome .. actually about 3 hours after i sent that.. i started being able to see tracking info .. so im happy youll only hear from me if it hasnt turned upp after a month given i paid for expidited shipping wont bother you unless i dont see it by the end of may,.. and thanks

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
thank you awesome .. actually about 3 hours after i sent that.. i started being able to see tracking info .. so im happy youll only hear from me if it hasnt turned upp after a month given i paid for expidited shipping wont bother you unless i dont see it by the end of may,.. and thanks

Hi, please do not worry about that. If you need further info about your package, one week later, please PM me for Details.

martinerd

Newly Enlightened
Hi, please do not worry about that. If you need further info about your package, one week later, please PM me for Details.

I can't track my package as well. It's been two months since I ordered it. can you help me?

sightes

Newly Enlightened
hi i bougth a laptop at december and gearbest give me the follow number EC415367548SG but after that i dont have any update the number dont show the track info ....anyone got the same error ?

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi i bougth a laptop at december and gearbest give me the follow number EC415367548SG but after that i dont have any update the number dont show the track info ....anyone got the same error ?

Can you let me know your order number?

Thank you so much.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you, if any questions, just let me know, I will do my utmost for our members here :)

Latest posts