• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest Father's Day Sale!!! + Flash Sale!!! + Giveaway!!!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi dear friends,

Good day!
:)
Thank you very much for your participation and kind sharing above!!! Now this giveaway activity is ended and the first winner has been picked through random.org.
Congratulations to Dubois, who win the first prize Nitecore HC50 !!! :party::clap:
As the first winner, Dubois could choose the second winner among above participators, who will win the second prize
Yinding Headlight Cycling Lamp. Let's see who will be the lucky dog : ) ~~

hpsafl

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations to the winners :clap: and thanks for the game :thanks:

Dubois

Enlightened
What a nice thing to wake up to this morning. Thanks to Gearbest for this generous giveaway.

I'd like to nominate tatasal as the second prizewinner - I've enjoyed some of his posts over the years here.

Thanks again Gearbest - PM sent.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a nice thing to wake up to this morning. Thanks to Gearbest for this generous giveaway.

I'd like to nominate tatasal as the second prizewinner - I've enjoyed some of his posts over the years here.

Thanks again Gearbest - PM sent.

Really? Just woke from an afternoon nap, oh, what a nice thing to wake up to, too!

Thank you very much, Dubois

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dubois, thank you for your nice nominating : ) ~~ Let's congratulate to our second prize winner tatasal :twothumbs
Thanks again for all of your participating and kind sharing:)

Dear CPF friends, in order to offer better promotion activity to you next time, we'd like to collect your kind feedback about this Father's Day Sale: Which products attracts you most? Which products do you expect to be added to next promotion activity? Any new products you hope to be added into gearbest site, etc ....any good suggestion, very welcome you post below, we will treasure much, thank you! :)

Last edited:

Dubois

Enlightened
Just a quick note to say the light arrived - in record time for me via DHL, and I have posted my impressions of it in the Headlamp forum.

Thanks again Gearbest for this nice surprise.