• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Gearbest giveaway 30.09 - 01.10 (KlarusXT11GT & Manker U11)

legtu

Enlightened
my ever reliable but very outdated fenix l0p-se remains as my fave edc.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Favorite small EDC is either Manker T01 for great throw or On the Road M3 for price, size and output. Medium size EDC is for the jacket pocket EC60VN. Thanks Gearbest.

goki

Newly Enlightened
I guess my favorite currently is the iTP A1 since it's the one that's with me most of the time nowadays.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, today is the day when we announce the winners, we as Gearbest, want to thank you all who participated and sorry if you didn't win - better luck next time :)

The winners are,

1. post #31, user dazed1

87342740aa364f688400bb62f8cf47cb.png

2. post #71, user mcorp

1a3c68c2e0b943bd95e9745d74795191.png

Congratulations guys, and wish you all the best! :party:

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, while im truly shocked i won this, since i was always thinking that there is no chance i can't win anything, some users need this more then me, so i decided to let go this light so our friend from cpf which has some trouble presently can get it instead of me.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, while im truly shocked i won this, since i was always thinking that there is no chance i can't win anything, some users need this more then me, so i decided to let go this light so our friend from cpf which has some trouble presently can get it instead of me.
Very cool gesture, dazed! I'm sure you just made someone's day!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, i wont mention his name unless he join and comment himself, based on privacy that is, i think its the right thing to do, he would do the same for me, or any other guy i think.

Thanks alot to Gearbest for organizing this.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, i wont mention his name unless he join and comment himself, based on privacy that is, i think its the right thing to do, he would do the same for me, or any other guy i think.

Thanks alot to Gearbest for organizing this.

Thank you gentleman! Please advise me his name through PM. We will arrange shipping him the prize :)

Latest posts