• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest Giveaway -- Prize: New XTAR H3 WARBOY / Convoy S2+ Blue version

Rolz

Newly Enlightened
Re: GearBest Giveaway -- Cheer up for Beijing winning the 2022 Olympic Winter Games

Congratz 100eyes

Kozy

Enlightened
Re: GearBest Giveaway -- Cheer up for Beijing winning the 2022 Olympic Winter Games

Congrats 100eyes! :party:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello dears,

Thanks again for all of your supporting to this activity!!! So sorry to say, the promotion for celebrating Beijing winning the Winter Games was cancelled. While, we are holding a August Deals Zone for the hottest brands with biggest discounts (from Aug 21 to 31). There are Limited Stock Flash Sale every day in every featured category. If you like, welcome you to check the detail at the promotion page : )

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
New GearBest Giveaway --Prize: New XTAR H3 WARBOY / Convoy S2+ Blue version

Hello dear friends,:wave:

New GearBest Giveaway is coming !!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Giveaway Rules:
1. The Prize will be New Product XTAR H3 WARBOY LED Headlamp and Convoy S2+ Blue version

2. How to enter: Post what features of above lights attracts you much; And whose reviews of them you expect to see mostly :)
For example:
The Gold-plated springs of XTAR H3 WARBOY is great. And i expect to see my personal experience of the headlight (yeah, you can post not only other members in CPF, but yourself too ;-)

3. Winner: Two winners will be picked up by random.org. The first winner will win the XTAR H3 WARBOY headlight; The second winner will get the Convoy S2+ Blue version

4. Time: This giveaway will be closed at 16:00(GMT+8), 5th Sep, 2015. We will announce the winners in the thread then.

Welcome you to attend !!! Let's cheer up for it together :party::party::party:

lichan

Newly Enlightened
Re: New GearBest Giveaway --Prize: New XTAR H3 WARBOY / Convoy S2+ Blue version

The wide choice of output for the XTAR H3 WARBOY means it will be usable in a wide variety of situations. I also like its name. The Convoy S+Blue brings that great Convoy quality and reliability and the blue will match my car! I look forward to Selfbuilt's review of the new XTAR H3 WARBOY and Convoy S+Blue.

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please enter my name in the Xtar H3 Warboy / Convoy S2+ Blue Version giveaway.

Here are some things I like:

• Xtar H3: I like the clip. It should allow the flashlight to be used when clipped to a shirt pocket.
  • Convoy S2+: I the BLUE color! Nice job, Simon!
Selfbuilt is my favorite reviewer. He is the one I would like to see review both of these products. JohnnyMac is another.

Thanks, GearBest!

Last edited:

Kozy

Enlightened

Thanks, the Giveaway GearBest!

I like:
Xtar H3-Moon mode: easy to access Moon mode simply double click with the light on in any mode ..
Blue Convoy S2+: for guys, I like the Blue color, and the Simon's quality :thumbsup:,

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, now the famous Zebralights has a competition, in the form of this Xtar light. Can tailstand and at a 90-degree angle, etc.

The least I can do is do a photo review of this light!

Rolz

Newly Enlightened

I think the 5 modes on the XTAR H3 WARBOY makes it a very useful headlamp for many conditions.
The Blue Convoy S2+ has an amazing switch and the color of the host looks great.
Like others I'd like to see Selfbuilt review.

Strintguy

Enlightened
Please enter me.
I am in the market for a headlamp. I like that the Warboy has an easy UI and access to low from off.
I was looking at the red C2, really like the inexpensive, but quality build and love the blue!
I look to Selfbuilt for reliable reviews

mikexiang

Newly Enlightened

The ipx8 waterproofness and the easy switch between a flashlight and headlamp of XTAR H3 WARBOY are what attracts me. For Convoy S2+, I think its quality and the great balance between size and brightness are great.

And personally, I prefer "candle lamp" as the reviewer.

nofearek9

Newly Enlightened

i like the new style switch in convoy and the lightweight of the xtart h3 make it good for headlamp.

jjp888

Newly Enlightened
The xtar h3 have good mode spacing and excellent runtimes.

convoy s2+ is always cool and this one looks more cooler.

About reviews no one has more authority than selfbuilt!

Dubois

Enlightened
The Convoy is a beautiful blue, and I like the switch too. Well made light.

Xtar's H3 has a neat clip - I like the fact that it can be clipped to a pocket.

Selfbuilt is the man when it comes to flashlight reviews.

Very generous giveaway, Gearbest.

takegure

Newly Enlightened
The xtar h3 great power series with long-lasting moonlight mode

s2 + convoy was one of the best edc beautiful light blue color, which has been long awaited.

Thank you for the opportunity.:thumbsup:

xelario

Newly Enlightened
I like that XTAR H3 has a wide selection of modes for all occasions in a lightweight package.
I own a lot of Convoy S2+ lights, but don't have one with the metal switch yet. The color is a plus, too.
As for reviews, I won't need to read a review if I get the light myself ;)

JoeSW

Newly Enlightened
The Xtar H3 Warboy has excellent mode spacing, is super bright at max 1000 lumens and is also very light. Features I look for in a good headlamp.

I love the striking Blue color of the Convoy S2+ as blue happens to be my favorite color! A forward clicky and 1000 lumens, what more can you ask for?

As usual, Selfbuilt's reviews are highly respected, but it is never as good as trying out a light for yourself!

TheShadowGuy

Enlightened

The XTAR H3 WARBOY looks like a very versatile light. It has a decent spread and number of modes, good durability, and looks like it would be useful as a headlamp or handheld floodlight.
The Convoy S2+ looks pretty and is a staple budget light since it provides decent build quality and performance for its price.

My favorite reviewer has to be Selfbuilt. He does excellent and thorough reviews. I tend to ramble on about decent products all the time, but I haven't written a thorough review of a flashlight yet.

100eyes

Newly Enlightened

The H3 Warboy has a great form factor like the military Fulton lights, able to be hung off a lot of place while still offering light in a forward direction.

I look forward to everyone's reviews; always helps to get as many different perspectives as possible.

Latest posts