• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Gearbest Giveaway - Share your favourite picture or video review

kjmathew

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac MX30L4XC Nichia 219B D220 Flashlight Kit Model from *link removed
3fnpYPsBtvXK8adYA

First post on CPF!
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today is Chinese traditional winter solstice, anyone know it? Always Chinese families will get together and cook dumplings to let the winter warmer. If not, don't forget treat you a hot tea :)

Christmas is coming soon. Are you already on Christmas Holidays? Ahah.. this giveaway will be ended soon, don't forget to attend in to win your prize ;)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dear friends,

How is your Christmas Holiday?

Good News, this giveaway's closed time have been delayed to this afternoon. Only 2 hours left to attend in. What are you waiting, be quick and catch up this opportunity ;)

Let's expect who's the lucky one :)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gearbest Giveaway - Share your favourite picture or video review (Lucky number: #44)

Hi dear friends,

Thank you very much for your participation and nice sharing!!!
:)
This giveaway was closed, the winner have been picked up and public in the thread. The Lucky Person:
9397214911.jpg

Congratulations to 5.0Trunk , who win this game!!! :party::clap:

Thanks again for all of your participation dears! If you didn't get the prize, don't be sad, we will have new activity soon ;)

Kozy

Enlightened
Re: Gearbest Giveaway - Share your favourite picture or video review (Lucky number: #

Congrats to the Winner!:buddies:
Thank you Gearbest for the opportunity:thumbsup:

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, GearBest. Congrats, 5.0Trunk!

Thanks, GearBest, for this incredible giveaway!

Although we did pretty well, we came up well short of the 80 entrants needed to trigger the SkyRC MC3000 giveaway. Part of the reason, I think, is because the majority of posters at CPF have never posted a photo. Choosing an image hosting service, and then figuring out the whole process, is time consuming. A lot of folks just give up.

No problem, the neutral-tinted DQG Tiny is a fine prize!

Congratulations to the lucky winner, 5.0Trunk.

scarnific

Newly Enlightened
Re: Thanks, GearBest. Congrats, 5.0Trunk!

Congratulations to the winner! Thank you GB for this great opportunity :)

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Gearbest Giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway but I have issues with the random number generator. The winner posted twice, firstly post 43 and the winning 44. They may have deleted the contents of post 43 but that artificially skewers the result.

Post 50 is a post by gearbest, which changes the range of the random generator.

Not asking for a redraw or anything but that you should consider carefully the method of the draw for the future

Phlogiston

Enlightened

I'm not seeing a problem with the draw.

The probability distribution of the random number generator is flat, i.e. every post has an equal chance of winning. If you get an ineligible post as the "winner", all you have to do is redo the draw until you get a post which is eligible to win.

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you get an ineligible post as the "winner", all you have to do is redo the draw until you get a post which is eligible to win.

Which I'm sure would have happened if the winner had kept post 43 instead of 44, but that wasn't stated anywhere. It shouldn't have to come to that though.

Should just look at how sunwayman runs their giveaways. Someone actually goes through and tallies up valid entries

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Floppy and Phlogiston!
For all the participators, i made a list in the first thread and marked the effective number. The lucky number was picked up through random.org. All of you have equal opportunity. If get an ineligible number, we'll redo the draw until the eligible number occured. It is a simple and equal way to choose the winner. Hope you kind understand. Of course, if you have any good suggestion, just let me know. Thank you :)

Happy New Year 2016!

Latest posts